Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 06:40 AM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
What do you think?

2011 PTT 24k miles I really wanted Burmester but I guess I could add aftermarket system. Dealer asking $84k

250 - 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
345 - Heated Steering Wheel
351 - Adaptive Air Suspension in Conjunction With PDCC
379 - Standard 14-way Power Seats with Memory Package
418 - 20" 911 Turbo II Wheels
446 - Wheel Center Set with Full-Color Porsche Crest
541 - Seat Ventilation Front
597 - Door Entry Guards in Brushed Aluminum
638 - ParkAssist (Front and Rear) with Reversing Camera
640 - Sport Chrono Package Plus
658 - Servotronic
671 - Voice Control System
686 - SAT Radio Receiver XM
715 - Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
810 - Floor Mats
823 - Anthracite Birchwood Interior Package
848 - Heated Three-Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel in Antrhacite Birchwood
865 - Thermal & Noise Insulated Glass
870 - Universal Audio Interface
970 - Leather Interior Package in Two-Tone Combination
BD - Two-Tone Leather Yachting Blue / Cream
N4 - Dark Blue Metallic

Old 03-05-2015, 01:51 PM
nick.kapoor is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Logimind
Last year in April I paid $75K for 2010 PTT with 16K miles with almost all the same option with Burmister. Only issue is blue. I have been watching these cars out there for a while before purchase. Its very hard to sell a blue interior car. Those usually sit for a long time. You should get a good deal on it because of it. So use that to your advantage. You can probably get it for $75K since its already 2015. Use that to your advantage. Also, check the production date. If its 2010 - use that towards your advantage to drop the price even more.
Great set of features. Has low miles . Make sure its CPO. Log makes a good point while referencing his car.

FWIW:

75K: Steal
Under 80K: Good.
84K: Walk away.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:30 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Logimind
Keep in mind. Whatever was $85k in 2014, it should be $80k now in 2015. Check how long he has this car for On thr lot. You should easy get it for $76k if you are a good negotiator. If not try Tony Robbins and Keith Cunningham CDs. I used his strategy lately on my last car sale to a used car dealer. Interesting how it worked out. Dealer was bidding him self up without me even saying a word. That was soo funny.

Please tell us more about this strategy. Sounds great!!!

Old 03-06-2015, 03:41 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I have purchased a lot of (around 435 in the last 22 years) cars and if there is one thing I learned a good deal is merely a state of mind. What might be a good deal to you might not be to someone else typing on this board. I would not be able to own a car with blue and cream interior so there is no price that would make me want that. I agree that you can get a better deal 9i would shot for 79K on that car)and PTT's are not exactly rare so depending on how far you are willing to expand your search you should be able to find plenty of cars to choose from. Now if you happen to think that this color combo is beautiful than that is another story.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.