Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car and Driver carbon fiber wheels article

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 04:21 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
Car and Driver carbon fiber wheels article

For those of you who thought I was crazy telling you that putting bigger and heavier wheels on your cars hurts not helps performance, I suggest you check out the latest addition of C&D. The differences are even more than you might ever think.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:33 AM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
Someone told you that you were crazy?

It's been well-known for several decades that reducing the unsprung weight of your car (things attached below the car's suspension.......in other words, wheels, tires, brakes) improves handling. Commonly accepted theorem held universally by track and autocross enthusiasts.

Last edited by TTCarrera; 01-08-2016 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:48 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
LOL yes (lots of someone's I'm afraid) they did, usually the people who just put 24" wheels on their ride and told me I have no idea what I am talking about since their car handles and rides better with the new setup. I see you are like me, I bought my first Porsche 42 years ago, good to see other old timers here.