Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just came over from a 997.2... pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 09:51 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
just came over from a 997.2... pics

Just came over from a 997.2 to a 2015 Panamera 4.... A dream to drive. Now my daily driver. Just got all the service DIY down on the 997 and now have to re learn everything. Sorry about the bad phone pics . that s all I had from today s pick up.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2687.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	989.8 KB
ID:	449816   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2683.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	449817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2676.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	449818   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	449819   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1 (1).JPG
Views:	36
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	449820  

Old 05-29-2016, 05:45 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
a few more...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2684.JPG
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	449833   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2685 (1).JPG
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	449834  
Old 05-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Stunning best of luck with it!

Old 05-30-2016, 05:52 AM
Bleser will become famous soon enough
Very nice!

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how it 'feels' to drive the Panamera coming from a 911. Obviously you decided to switch and I'm wondering how that process went.

At my current stage in life I have two children and the Panamera makes the most sense but I wish I could make a 911 work; but it seems it would only work as a third car, not my primary.

Cheers!

Old 05-30-2016, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by Bleser
Very nice!

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how it 'feels' to drive the Panamera coming from a 911. Obviously you decided to switch and I'm wondering how that process went.

At my current stage in life I have two children and the Panamera makes the most sense but I wish I could make a 911 work; but it seems it would only work as a third car, not my primary.

Cheers!

My 911 was not my daily driver. The Pana now is. I live in winter weather area and did not use the 911 for long periods. Was considering a new Macan at first. So instead of two cars I now have one. (Justifiable to me)..... Went to a cars and coffee day at my Porsche dealer. My wife came along and when I was looking at Macans she stated that s just not me and pointed to the Panamera. I always liked them but thought they are too $$. I made the dreaded mistake of saying "Just lets take a ride in one".... OMG, Solid and agile for a big car. The car is a 2015 and had 8K miles on it which made it a CPO (much longer warrenty)... They cashed me out on my 911 and put down some of that to lower my lease payments. Took a 15K a year lease so I can drive it a lot. Drove it home. And I have a big check coming from them, LOL.
Back to the car, such a smooth ride. Feels like an expensive car. I have had E class MB before and the Porsche is better built and feels it. Because I really wasn't car shopping that day I didn t do too much research on the Pana s... Mine has 19 wheels, it s a 4, Pasm, heated /cooled set (they are great). The seats are the most comfortable Porsche seat I ve ever sat in. I got a 3.6 standard engine and a PDK. Enough power and was getting high 20 s in MPG, until I drive it like a Porsche. They make higher end trims like the S or GTS or Turbo but I figured as a DD this might be better as far as all season tires etc... Because the wife picked the car in the lot I normally like lighter colors so I hope I don t regret the dark blue. Love the tan interior as I always go black. Heard the build quality is good on these , well see.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:46 AM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
How does it work leasing a used Porsche?

Old 05-30-2016, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
How does it work leasing a used Porsche?

Usually not good unless you can find a almost new used one. Almost current year and ultra low miles.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:37 PM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the new addition! I'm new to the Panny platform (Porsche for that matter) and will be learning all the DIY stuff as well.

Old 05-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Bleser will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cerbomark
My 911 was not my daily driver. The Pana now is. I live in winter weather area and did not use the 911 for long periods. Was considering a new Macan at first. So instead of two cars I now have one. (Justifiable to me)..... Went to a cars and coffee day at my Porsche dealer. My wife came along and when I was looking at Macans she stated that s just not me and pointed to the Panamera. I always liked them but thought they are too $$. I made the dreaded mistake of saying "Just lets take a ride in one".... OMG, Solid and agile for a big car. The car is a 2015 and had 8K miles on it which made it a CPO (much longer warrenty)... They cashed me out on my 911 and put down some of that to lower my lease payments. Took a 15K a year lease so I can drive it a lot. Drove it home. And I have a big check coming from them, LOL.
Back to the car, such a smooth ride. Feels like an expensive car. I have had E class MB before and the Porsche is better built and feels it. Because I really wasn't car shopping that day I didn t do too much research on the Pana s... Mine has 19 wheels, it s a 4, Pasm, heated /cooled set (they are great). The seats are the most comfortable Porsche seat I ve ever sat in. I got a 3.6 standard engine and a PDK. Enough power and was getting high 20 s in MPG, until I drive it like a Porsche. They make higher end trims like the S or GTS or Turbo but I figured as a DD this might be better as far as all season tires etc... Because the wife picked the car in the lot I normally like lighter colors so I hope I don t regret the dark blue. Love the tan interior as I always go black. Heard the build quality is good on these , well see.
Nice! Good to hear that a 911 owner switched to a Panamera and liked it as much as you describe. I've heard such great things about the way they drive. Like you said, I'm avoiding an actual test drive for fear of buying now... I'm about 3.5 years out.

Thanks again!

Old 05-30-2016, 05:04 PM
Why does it have to be almost new? Is that the only way they lease them?

Old 05-31-2016, 03:33 AM
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
Why does it have to be almost new? Is that the only way they lease them?
it lowers the residual by too much making the lease payment higher... I m sure there are other numbers that make it difficult too