Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

feedback on Sprint Booster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 10:49 AM
malper is on a distinguished road
feedback on Sprint Booster

I just installed the Sprint Booster on my 2014 Pan S. was skeptical until I drove it. I realize it just re-maps throttle response, it does not add any HP but the difference you feel is significant. It is far more responsive and linear than just flooring it, which many people will say is a just effective and the free alternative. The lag I experienced prior to adding this device was horrible, with the device the response is immediate and makes driving really enjoyable.

Last edited by malper; 08-19-2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: removed topic
Old 08-20-2016, 12:58 AM
JayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the rough
awesome mod to do, had one on my other car and made a world of difference. prob will pick one up after I sell my wheels this month

Old 08-21-2016, 09:11 AM
Jon@than is on a distinguished road
I have ample HP on my 2013 turbo S but there is turbo lag at low rpm. Does the sprint booster smooth it out? Any turbo owners out there with this?

Old 08-21-2016, 10:47 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

I have it on my Panamera Turbo and use it in stage 2 all the time. It changes the response of the car dramatically. Before you have a delay between the press of the pedal and the car ECU determining your intentions of acceleration, now its instantly. It's also different from the sport button the car now feels like it's alive, so much fun. For me it's one of the best mods installed yet, I love it. Hope this help.

Old 08-21-2016, 04:45 PM
Jon@than is on a distinguished road
Where did you buy it and who installed it for you?

Old 08-22-2016, 06:10 AM
malper is on a distinguished road
I bought it from the Sprint Booster website. Had my local mechanic install it, it took him 3 minutes.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:36 AM
iammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura about
I have a sprint booster, it def provides a better throttle response, but I also have a "hesitation" that I believe may be due to something wrong with either PDK software or something else. sprint booster did not address this issue for me. overall, i like the responsiveness that sprint booster provides, but i have it off the car so dealer can diagnose my other issue. i have decided to try not to second-guess Porsche anymore and so am selling mine if anyone is interested.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:53 PM
cheetos72 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RxPorsche
I have it on my Panamera Turbo and use it in stage 2 all the time. It changes the response of the car dramatically. Before you have a delay between the press of the pedal and the car ECU determining your intentions of acceleration, now its instantly. It's also different from the sport button the car now feels like it's alive, so much fun. For me it's one of the best mods installed yet, I love it. Hope this help.
I'm curious, what year is your turbo? Also does it go overboard when you put the car in "sport" or "sport+"?

Old 09-05-2016, 11:40 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

It's a 2010; I will not say overboard maybe one upper step on response.