Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed intercooler Pipe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Glareice is an unknown quantity at this point
Fabspeed intercooler Pipe

I want to make sure I dont purchase the wrong part.... Agency does not currently have the Y-pipe in stock. Almost pulled the trigger on the Fabspeed intercooler pipe but wanted to check with the great minds here.

I am installing the GT3 throttle body, anyone have any experience with this pipe, should have the same gains as the agency y-pipe?

Old 01-04-2017, 03:36 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
on the stock system the silicone hoses are ment to expand during preasure and the plenum is supoosed to put air to the throttlebody >manifold>heads

more air = more power

the downpipes are the bigest restriction .That with a ecu tune can unlock engines true potential (porsche has to meet co2 requirements)

bolt ons like the intercooler pipes , manifold , throttlebody are things that I dont consider that they can add peak hp but something , somewhere in the powerband.

for the y-pipe you should deffinetly read this https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rade-pics.html

Old 01-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
on the stock system the silicone hoses are ment to expand during preasure and the plenum is supoosed to put air to the throttlebody >manifold>heads

more air = more power

the downpipes are the bigest restriction .That with a ecu tune can unlock engines true potential (porsche has to meet co2 requirements)

bolt ons like the intercooler pipes , manifold , throttlebody are things that I dont consider that they can add peak hp but something , somewhere in the powerband.

for the y-pipe you should deffinetly read this https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rade-pics.html
Yes, but you already can tell that I am not THAT HANDY to pull that off lol! I will probably bite and purchase the fabspeed pipe, that with the downpipes, GT3 throttle body FVD catless downpipe and FVD tune should hold me off for a bit... till i decide to do the 20t and turbo S intake manifold.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:56 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
I ment to read the thread buddy , they did some calculation there to find the neccesary diameter for the inlet pipe to flow enough air that is required by the oem 78mm throttlebody or the gt3 one

Old 01-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
I ment to read the thread buddy , they did some calculation there to find the neccesary diameter for the inlet pipe to flow enough air that is required by the oem 78mm throttlebody or the gt3 one
Got it, thanks.. I read that 2.5 inches so he did 2.75 just to make sure he had enough... So the fabspeed part should work out fine, as long as it bolts up... Austin at vivid has a message into fabspeed asking about it. He has been great to deal with.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
hollynitro is on a distinguished road
what is GT3 throttle body ? do u have the part number & pictures ? also Turbo S intake manifold ? have pics & part number ? thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.