Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche lease questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 06:42 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Porsche lease questions

This is my second Porsche but my first Porsche lease. I also have two other leases but non Porsche. My question is does Porsche offer anything if you want to upgrade into something else without the usual pay the full lease amount, turn car in and start again?
I walked around dealer the other day, just looking around and salemen said Porsche usually contacts you after two years trying to re sign you up for another car? Thanks.

Old 01-08-2017, 08:56 AM
riden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura about
In my case, since I ordered an upgrade car, the Porsche "pull through" was not available to me so the dealer bought the car from Porsche thus dissolving the lease. There was no penalty to me, just stopped making the payment. Since I put no money down on the lease, it worked out nicely, The upgrade car was a purchase since the lease was a crappy deal. The upgrade was from a 4 to a GTS, two years newer.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:15 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by riden
In my case, since I ordered an upgrade car, the Porsche "pull through" was not available to me so the dealer bought the car from Porsche thus dissolving the lease. There was no penalty to me, just stopped making the payment. Since I put no money down on the lease, it worked out nicely, The upgrade car was a purchase since the lease was a crappy deal. The upgrade was from a 4 to a GTS, two years newer.

Thanks. I m thinking the same thing you did. How long did you go into the first lease? And I may have an issue as I put down a lot of money to reduce my payments .

Old 01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Whats the "pull through" ??

Old 01-08-2017, 11:27 AM
riden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cerbomark
Thanks. I m thinking the same thing you did. How long did you go into the first lease? And I may have an issue as I put down a lot of money to reduce my payments .
The first lease was for 3 years and it was terminated by the dealer at 26 months although they offered to take it 4 months earlier when I ordered the GTS. I decide to wait until the GTS arrived. If I do this again I would turn in the car early and save the payments. There was the possibility that the dealer could back out from buying the lease but it all worked out.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by cerbomark
Whats the "pull through" ??
"pull through" refers to a program that lets you terminate the lease without penalty if the car is replaced with another car from the dealer inventory. Not sure if Porsche refers to it that way but heard that term from a sales person. BTW, one of the big advantages of the dealer buying the lease is from avoiding charges for damages. One of the headlamps had a gouge that I'm sure Porsche would have charged me for.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.