Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Potential Panamera Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 09:21 AM
dbsremix is an unknown quantity at this point
Potential Panamera Owner

First off, hi all and glad to be a part of the community!

I'm currently interested in a 2012 V-6 Panamera, and had a couple questions (one may be quite stupid...):

1. Are the base V-6 brake calipers the same size/shape as the S/4S? If painted (professionally) will they have the same appearance as their more powerful cousins?

2. I currently drive a 300 hp V-6 2014 Benz E-Class -- will moving to a 300 hp V-6 Panamera be a day-and-night change?

That's all for now - will probably have more. Thanks all for your time!

--D

Old 02-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Ride4Life Rossi is an unknown quantity at this point
Never drove one , but you should try the 4s, that's my opinion.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:27 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I don t think the MB will match the PDK trans you ll be getting for one thing. I haven t owned a MB e 550 since 2010 but I think you should drive the Pana and that may answer some questions.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:06 AM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm with these guys...go drive one and you'll notice the difference. However I can share that I came from a D3 S8 with a V10 into a Panamera 4s and found there to be a night and day difference in the drive of the cars, and I believe the difference is simple.

My Audi (and your MB) are luxury cars first and foremost and the Audi added some performance. The Panamera is a car built on a stretched sports car platform and thus handles much differently and IMO is just a different class of vehicle.

hope that helps...but GO drive one

Old 02-15-2017, 12:02 PM
JimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura about
WARNING!!!

I was telling friends for about a year that I was going to buy a Panny,, just couldn't find one with all the buttons I wanted. Then they made fun of me since I hadn't actually driven one before. Found one with all the buttons just not the color combo I wanted, took it for a test drive and that was it.

It's now mine! so be careful when you drive one you might come home with it...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.