Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo Inquiries

Old 01-31-2017, 05:55 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Panamera Turbo Inquiries

I posted something like this on anther Panamera forum, but no one is replying (starting to think they dont like me or can smell BO or something).

Wanted to get some info on the car, as I am hoping to get one within the next year. Your help is greatly appreciated in advance. Any comments welcome - as these cars all have their own quirks. I just want to get to know which ones for which MY, and go from there. Thank you.

Questions:
1. Is 2010 a buggy year for Panamera in general (first model year afterall)?
2. Can u give list of known issues to look for when buying used? 2010 or 2011.
3. I would love sunroof, sport plus with launch control, heated and ac seats, burmester, quad zone ac control. What codes do each of these have to verify these on car?
4. Any other option i did not list above that is awesome to have?
5. Whats your biggest headache about the car?
6. Are these easy to work on yourself?

Old 01-31-2017, 10:02 PM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ciaka
I posted something like this on anther Panamera forum, but no one is replying (starting to think they dont like me or can smell BO or something).

Wanted to get some info on the car, as I am hoping to get one within the next year. Your help is greatly appreciated in advance. Any comments welcome - as these cars all have their own quirks. I just want to get to know which ones for which MY, and go from there. Thank you.

Questions:
3. I would love sunroof, sport plus with launch control, heated and ac seats, burmester, quad zone ac control. What codes do each of these have to verify these on car?

I don't own a turbo but I'll try to share some insight. 2010 is not a buggy year and will likely be on the lower end of pricing. One issue you may want to have tackled depending on the mileage on the car would be the motor mounts, outside of that have a PPI done on the car.

From my experience the early versions of the Panny vary in options as most seemed to have been ordered. I didn't see any two that were the same option wise.

Don't know about the codes (working on getting my Porsche knowledge game up)

Options I love are the AWE exhaust, PSAM, and the Alcantara headliner.

Biggest headache is not driving it everyday and like any performance car they aren't the easiest to work on but they aren't ridiculous either IMO

Old 01-31-2017, 11:30 PM
allroadusa has a spectacular aura aboutallroadusa has a spectacular aura about
Hello, few comments from personal experience :
Not really. Early know issues have been fixed over years at dealer during normal maintenance service

Major weakness is noise coming front end suspension coming from control arm bushings
Other issues coming from bad coils easily fixed

Sunroof is 650
Sport Chrono is 640
Heat and AC seats are 541 (front) and 542 (front and rear)
Burmester is 682
Quad zone AC is 576

18 ways Adaptative sports seats, Sport exhaust, PDCC, backup camera...

Driving around Paris (France) area, biggest headache is narrow parking lots.

Do not know because mine is still Porsche Approved (extended warranty period) that prevents me to touch the car but I guess biggest issue would be electronics that requires PIWIS tester

Old 02-01-2017, 08:27 AM
iammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by allroadusa

18 ways Adaptative sports seats, Sport exhaust, PDCC, backup camera...
Agree ^^^

Front brake rotors on turbo are expensive.
Burmester has ruined me for any other sound system I think.
Alcantara headliner is nice - but I only think about it if I'm just randomly looking around in my car.
Full leather interior is nice.
Have had air suspension issues (e.g. compressor, distribution box, etc) which were covered under CPO.
GET A CPO if at all possible

Old 02-01-2017, 08:42 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I own some diagnostic tools from Durametric and assume it will work on the Panamera too (have space for 2 more cars). So hoping I can just keep it for the next car.

Originally Posted by allroadusa
Do not know because mine is still Porsche Approved (extended warranty period) that prevents me to touch the car but I guess biggest issue would be electronics that requires PIWIS tester

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.