Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank you!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Glareice is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you!!!!

Thank you to all the board members who have been helping me in selecting my mods. A special shout out to porschecayenne92

Installed today: FVD custom 3 inch catless downpipes, AP diverter valves, BMC filter, AP carbon fiber y-pipe, GT3 throttle body, and tomorrow FVD tune

My drive home was WOW! I have the sport exhaust cans, and at 80 mph with the valves closed I couldn't here the exhaust, but every time I stepped on the gas, I was back in a race car, like my m5 with full RPI exhaust.. except an angry turbo whistling V8!!! The turbo whistle was very pronounced and fun to hear as well.

I did throw a check engine light on the way home, I am assuming that is because of the downpipes, and the tune will wipe it out tomorrow.

VIDEOS coming SOON!!

I was thinking of doing the 20t upgrade right away, but after driving it, I might hold off on that for a while Still might go for the turbo S manifold to compliment the CF y-pipe look..

Last edited by Glareice; 02-01-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 12:51 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
thank you buddy ! how is the spool now ? just wait for the tune , it will completly transform the car. Dont forget to post videos , I am very curious of what your 60-130 is going to be !

Old 02-02-2017, 06:51 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
Congrats - the tune will make a bigger difference than all those things combined. Are you sending the ecu to Germany? If so be sure to tell them about the goodies you have installed so they can build that into the equation

Old 02-02-2017, 09:00 AM
yes just received it back and heading out to the car in a bit in between calls!

Old 02-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
thank you buddy ! how is the spool now ? just wait for the tune , it will completly transform the car. Dont forget to post videos , I am very curious of what your 60-130 is going to be !
Its amazing, the car breathes effortlessly and the turbo spooling is lightning quick. Still doesn't pack the punch i am looking from 60-120, hoping the tune fixes that.. but right now its all on the buttometer

Old 02-02-2017, 09:26 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cvprez
Congrats - the tune will make a bigger difference than all those things combined. Are you sending the ecu to Germany? If so be sure to tell them about the goodies you have installed so they can build that into the equation
fvd and vivid offers remote tune with my genius tool , do dont have to send ecu any more . You can download the ecu file from the ibdi port and email that file to tune it . In the email description you can write your mods. Than after you sucesfully tune it , you can data log also and send them to see if everything is runing ok .

Old 02-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Glareice
Its amazing, the car breathes effortlessly and the turbo spooling is lightning quick. Still doesn't pack the punch i am looking from 60-120, hoping the tune fixes that.. but right now its all on the buttometer
just wait the tune to do its job and adapt . You will feel the huge torque starting at 2000rpm for sure . Also dont forget to data log the car to see if everything is running ok or is left out of the table

Old 02-02-2017, 01:22 PM
PanaTaco is on a distinguished road
How difficult was the downpipe install? Or how much did it cost to get it installed?

Old 02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by PanaTaco
How difficult was the downpipe install? Or how much did it cost to get it installed?
all my mods installed cost me 650, but the guy said it took him 8 hours easy..

Old 02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
just wait the tune to do its job and adapt . You will feel the huge torque starting at 2000rpm for sure . Also dont forget to data log the car to see if everything is running ok or is left out of the table
how do i data log the car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.