Sponsored by:

'15 Panamera 4s - Comfort Pressure message

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Timothy Oh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile '15 Panamera 4s - Comfort Pressure message

Hello everyone,

Recently bought a '15 Panamera 4s, several months ago, and has around a little less than 9000 miles. At around 5k-6k miles, I start getting a Comfort Pressure - Reduce Speed message, whenever I went over 100 mph. What does this mean, and how can I get rid of this message? Should I be worried?

P.S. I'm a responsible driver

Old 02-23-2017, 09:53 AM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
I'm guessing it has to do with your tire pressure/TPMS setting.

Last edited by NiceCar; 02-23-2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Timothy Oh is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NiceCar
I'm guessing it has to do with your tire pressure/TPMS setting.
That's what I was suspecting, but I never changed the TPMS setting, and this message started showing. Is it because my tire pressure changed?

Old 02-25-2017, 07:04 PM
HP41 is a jewel in the roughHP41 is a jewel in the roughHP41 is a jewel in the rough
It appears you will get a warning if you try and exceed 100mph when the tire pressure selected is set to comfort. You need to deselect comfort in the TPMS menu and add pressure accordingly (to level requested).

Regards,

Chuck

From the manual : page 118.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Selecting "Comfort" in the tire pressure menu

For speeds up to 100 mph (160 km/h), the tire pressures can be reduced to increase driving comfort.

The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) must be set to the applicable tire pressure (comfort pressure or standard pressure).

If you select "Comfort", the TPMS automatically uses lower pressure values when monitoring tire pressure.

The comfort tire pressures are included in the technical data or displayed in the "Fill info" when the "Comfort" menu is activated.

Tires on vehicles with "Comfort" displayed are inflated to comfort pressure at the factory, which is not suitable for driving at very high speeds.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.