Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 07:36 PM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Join us June 19th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 06-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
How did the meet go? Take any pictures?

Old 06-20-2014, 11:23 AM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
How did the meet go? Take any pictures?
It went well. We had about 6 people come out. It rained a lot so that kept people away I'm sure. More cars than the first meet.The more we continue it the bigger it will get. There hasn't been one in Miami for a very long time so we're basically starting from scratch. Next one is July 17th, come out next time!

Last edited by miamiadjuster; 06-20-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That can be a bit tough, glad to see you took the initiative. If I'm ever in the area during a time of an event, I would love to stop by. Good luck with everything, and I will try to spread the word on my end as much as a I can.

Old 06-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That can be a bit tough, glad to see you took the initiative. If I'm ever in the area during a time of an event, I would love to stop by. Good luck with everything, and I will try to spread the word on my end as much as a I can.
Wow! Didn't see where you were located. Yeah, will definitely be difficult for you. I appreciate you spreading the word.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Join us July 17th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 07-13-2014, 12:18 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
You should get Goldcoast PCA to include this event on their social emails.

Hope to get there this Thursday.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by TAch Miami
You should get Goldcoast PCA to include this event on their social emails.

Hope to get there this Thursday.
They send the emails out the week of the meet. Look for them but they most definitely have been going out.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Hope to see you guys tomorrow!!! Looks like rain will not be a factor for once!!

Old 08-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Join us August 21st and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 09-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Join us today and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!