Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
a meet on a sat would work for me as well, as long as its not too far. KOP would be as far as i could go, that way i could get some shopping done at the mall too! let me know.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:29 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
You guys SUCK being so far from me LOL

Old 03-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
With that GT2 I would think you could get to our neck of the woods much faster than the normal person....so you have no excuses!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:25 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
With that GT2 I would think you could get to our neck of the woods much faster than the normal person....so you have no excuses!!!!
Kevin speaks the truth. You have the "vehicle" to "fly" right down here. By vehicle I mean Porsch-uhhhhhh and by fly I mean...

....fly. . Do eeet Martin. BTW, I want to set up a Philly/De meet that runs up to NYC area so Jason from Fchat can take some redic pictures. No doubt that would be a fun day! Oh the possibilites when the weather warms up.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:28 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Welllll when i went to that KOP meet that you told me to come to it was awesome, especially cruising to what was it HIN or SEMA in Philly after? But thinking about it now, it is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR haha, over a 2 hour drive!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:28 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
a meet on a sat would work for me as well, as long as its not too far. KOP would be as far as i could go, that way i could get some shopping done at the mall too! let me know.
Hey man, this starbucks is only another 25 mins down 202. It's seriously TWO turns from 202 if you keep heading south-- follow the bypass which will keep you on 202S than go down ~5 miles to the shopping center (this is where it gets complicated), where you make your FIRST left turn at the light, than another left immediately. Starbucks is straight ahead. Or look for the assorted fast cars!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Welllll when i went to that KOP meet that you told me to come to it was awesome, especially cruising to what was it HIN or SEMA in Philly after? But thinking about it now, it is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR haha, over a 2 hour drive!
We got to the lot in Edgewater in an hour and a half. We really need Devil Smileys on this forum...

Yeah... maybe if you wanted to come down for the day one time, we could meet at 8-9 so you could wake up a somewhat reasonable time.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:57 PM
JAY@BRANDYWINE is on a distinguished road
hey guys im in, and once the summer months come around again we can do this at my dealership if you all would be intrested, but regardless count me in for the saturday morning meetings.

Old 03-08-2007, 04:43 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Martin - we could do like we used to do in the G35 days....have one down in Philly area and one up in your neck of the woods. The drive to the meet is usually WAY better than the meet anyways

Joey - maybe we could do a meet at Starbucks some saturdays and one in the KOP area otehr weekends. Basically just see whos interested that week and then plan accordingly.

Jay - are you going to show on your bike or your S4? And if we have the meets at the dealership, can we take "testdrives" in the CGT? JK man.

PorscheC4 - KOP and this starbucks arent too far man...esp after going 2 hours whats another 20 mins? But there will prally be weeks where we meet in the KOP area so it should work out fine.

And if anyone lives REALLY far and wants to come to this, u can crash in my guest room.......just dont do anything crazy like steal my Evo and leave me with your Porsche

Old 03-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Like I said before. I am up for anything. I have a lot of parking at my house and we could even meet here and have a bbq one of the times. Then we will all take NYC by storm and crash Martin's pad!!!!

Lets just get a regular meet set up and we can change up the locations all the time. I will start an email distribution list. Then we can keep adding names.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:35 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
^^^you have the coolest piece of land...there is sooo much potential...haha

Old 03-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks Drew!

I sent out an email to everyone's email I had. Just wanted to get something started.

Old 03-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Haha i will be down, lets make this huge

Old 03-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Def! We need a LOT of people... I can round up some 'rarris from DE/MD.

Old 03-08-2007, 07:23 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Def! We need a LOT of people... I can round up some 'rarris from DE/MD.
Def, I mean...SOMETHING slow needs to show up just to even things out a bit...JK...

acutally..could be pretty funny...haha

Btw Joe, Im at Winner Friday till awhile...lemme know yaws playuns!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet