Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 07:40 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Def, I mean...SOMETHING slow needs to show up just to even things out a bit...JK...

acutally..could be pretty funny...haha

Btw Joe, Im at Winner Friday till awhile...lemme know yaws playuns!
Hehe... yeah your Turbo will be there... that'll take first in the "pathetic" group. What ch'alls doing down'ere at Wienner? I'm good at 430-5.

Old 03-08-2007, 07:42 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Hehe... yeah your Turbo will be there... that'll take first in the "pathetic" group. What ch'alls doing down'ere at Wienner? I'm good at 430-5.
OHHHHH SNAOPOPOOPPP

Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Makin' things even more dramatic, aren'tcha Martin... instigator...

I keed, I keed!

Old 03-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
The biggest surprise would be if Drew showed up with a clean 996!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
It might be "clean" but only because of the pressure washer at the washing bay... hehe.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Wow, I guess that makes your whole garage...UBERslow...

And...when the weather is warmer...the car will be clean MUCH more often...I am just pretty limited in the winter with all the f*cking salt all over the place...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Blashphemy. Your Porsche is fast son... but it ain't the end-all-be-all. Martin... get down here man!

Old 03-08-2007, 09:02 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Blashphemy. Your Porsche is fast son... but it ain't the end-all-be-all. Martin... get down here man!

ya...and when did I say that?

I just said it makes your garage look pretty unextreme if, my porsche is, infact, slow as per your saddening words .

Old 03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
ya...and when did I say that?

I just said it makes your garage look pretty unextreme if, my porsche is, infact, slow as per your saddening words .
Your Porsche would not leave any of the cars in the garage too far behind bud...

Old 03-08-2007, 09:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Lolllllllllll!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Your Porsche would not leave any of the cars in the garage too far behind bud...
Your right, I would only get atleast a CL on every car...shame on me...

ehem...Ill race you in the M and see how not far behind you are...muahahah (or the range, or the slaab or the SL for that matter)

Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Your right, I would only get atleast a CL on every car...shame on me...

ehem...Ill race you in the M and see how not far behind you are...muahahah (or the range, or the slaab or the SL for that matter)
M-- Not in the garage. Would ge WALKED.
Range Rover-- getting fixed for 10 years. Will never be back at this rate
SL-- decievingly quick, but quite a bit slower than your turbo
Turbo-- will hang on for a decent time, until your extra power and lack of weight will become a factor
550-- wins because you never have to shift... ever.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm officially done bench racing because 1) ALL these cars are insanely fast (minuse slaab, range) and 2) Straight line stuff is really boring.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 PM
M-- Not in the garage. Would ge WALKED.
Range Rover-- getting fixed for 10 years. Will never be back at this rate
SL-- decievingly quick, but quite a bit slower than your turbo
Turbo-- will hang on for a decent time, until your extra power and lack of weight will become a factor
550-- wins because you never have to shift... ever.

ehem...no...550, loses EVERY time, because you wont EVER push it !

You better take that car to the strip...untill then, my car is faster.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:14 PM
K04
K04 is on a distinguished road
Joe I will push your 550 for you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet