Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

NOV. 18th BIG San Diego Exotics Meet in Carlsbad!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 01:41 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
NOV. 18th BIG San Diego Exotics Meet in Carlsbad!

Post this up on exotic boards and spread the word as you see fit,--let's try to get the BIGGEST EXOTIC TURNOUT OF THE YEAR!

We haven't had a really big meet down here probably since Feb 26, 2005 when Ben got us all together....well, it's time we had another big meet!

Since many will be away for Thanksgiving Holiday w/family, instead of the regular last Sat of the month in Carlsbad this month, I propose we have a BIG meet the wknd before instead.

Same location/time as usual: parking lot at the Carlsbad Outlet Mall, in front of Starbucks, 7am-9:30am

ATTN: LA and OC guys, get down here and pay SD a visit! Let's get a big combined meet going this day, and then we'll all come up there on one of the upcoming meet days in your new spot near the Ford HQ!

Luis is driving his GT3 out from Scottsdale just to meet everyone AND Felix, the car photographer extraordinaire (username "Porschefanatic") is leaving back to Sweden in Dec, so this is a great time to come out and give him a grand send-off with a huge meet in his new second home in San Diego!

Post up here if you're coming, and LA/OC guys, get organized with a caravan down here.

Let's meet for a couple hours in the morning, and whoever wants to hang and eat breakfast can, and anyone who doesn't....let's all go for a drive in the eastern hills and mountains of San Diego!

Old 11-06-2006, 09:59 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Im there. this is going to be fun.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Gemballa GTR will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Im there. this is going to be fun.
I'll drive down with you Luis. What better way to spend my birthday then with a bunch of Exotics.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gemballa GTR
I'll drive down with you Luis. What better way to spend my birthday then with a bunch of Exotics.
You mean our birthdays. Mine is on the 22nd.

Old 11-07-2006, 01:10 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Joe - set it up

Old 11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Hey guys, somebody in another thread who's going to the VIP show didn't catch the timing of this meet...it's EARLY: 7am-9:30am

So...if you're going to the VIP show which starts much later, there's lots of time to go to the meet AND the show.

And for those who aren't going the show, driving after the meet be a bit more fun than just watching cars sitting still all day.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:41 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Guys, for after the meet, please keep all sporty drivin' info offline, talk there. Some eyes are on these threads, so keep it on the DL.

Old 11-07-2006, 02:24 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Super D - Lotus Elise
Luis95993 - Porsche GT3
PorscheFanatic - Cameraman
Zamirz - Porsche 911
MattNunez - Porsche Carrera GT
Matts buddy - Porsche Carrera GT
Diddy - BMW M3
Gemballa GTR - Porsche 996 Turbo
Bumble996? - Teh box
Joe? - Porsche 996 Turbo

Old 11-07-2006, 03:14 PM
My Hotel is booked! I should get there around 1pm on Friday. Can somebody recomend a good hand wash car wash place?

Old 11-07-2006, 07:19 PM
jay_ftw will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
My Hotel is booked! I should get there around 1pm on Friday. Can somebody recomend a good hand wash car wash place?

Where are you staying? Lookin forward to meeting you!

Old 11-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Diddy
Where are you staying? Lookin forward to meeting you!
In La Jolla. Looking forward to it too!

Old 11-07-2006, 08:40 PM
San Diego Porschophile
drpaulmarsh is on a distinguished road
I'll be there Super D !!!

Paul

I also think it wil be a great opportunity to take some photos of your new ride and make a new avatar eh?

Old 11-07-2006, 09:41 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally Posted by drpaulmarsh
I'll be there Super D !!!

Paul

I also think it wil be a great opportunity to take some photos of your new ride and make a new avatar eh?
Cool, Dr P! Yeah, def gotta make a new avatar one of these days. Felix took some pics last week, but I think he's holding them hostage.

Hey, I put this up on Fchat, but also be sure to tell your bud's w/the italian stallions, m'kay?

Old 11-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Yup! I'm gonna ride in my buddies M3 and another buddy tagging along.

Super D - Lotus Elise
Luis95993 - Porsche GT3
PorscheFanatic - Cameraman
Zamirz - Porsche 911
MattNunez - Porsche Carrera GT
Matts buddy - Porsche Carrera GT
Diddy - BMW M3
Gemballa GTR - Porsche 996 Turbo
Bumble996? - Teh box
Joe? - Porsche 996 Turbo
Suspence - Cameraman

Old 11-08-2006, 12:36 AM
03c4s is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

passed this info to my AMG friends, I'm sure they can get a good crew from LA and SD to represent.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NOV. 18th BIG San Diego Exotics Meet in Carlsbad!