Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Last Bay Area Group Drive of the Year

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
kirby wanted to me to give "the sign" Alex started a couple years ago

HAHAHA

Old 11-06-2006, 11:01 AM
SilverBlue is on a distinguished road
Brian,

You look so trashy in that photo I didn't recognize you! Congrats for organizing such a great event!

John

Old 11-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
kirby wanted to me to give "the sign" Alex started a couple years ago

HAHAHA
That's the official way to start the drives

Old 11-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough

Old 11-06-2006, 11:30 AM

Old 11-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Old 11-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
nice vids Brian, the tunnel one is cool.

Should I post the stuff I'm working on?

Old 11-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
nice vids Brian, the tunnel one is cool.

Should I post the stuff I'm working on?

..........no

Old 11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Headlight Covers

Anyone know who makes these headlight covers?
http://www.itzkirbphotography.com/ga...serialNumber=2

Old 11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Techart I think

Old 11-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
Anyone know who makes these headlight covers?
http://www.itzkirbphotography.com/ga...serialNumber=2
Do they make this for the 99-01 style headlights for the 996 as well? Any 6Speed vendors who sell them? Thanks!

Old 11-06-2006, 11:50 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
You can find lots of that style on ebay.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
hey brian, thanks for all the pics...I have a few, will try to get my dad to up load them, or i'll email them to someone who can...

Old 11-07-2006, 12:59 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to Brian for hosting a great event!

It was a lot of fun. Great cars, great people.

Next time, we really need to do a Track day like we did in the past. Driving on 101 is fun but the track is soo much more fun, exciting, and safer.

So lets maybe talk to the Racers Group and do a track day at Sears Point!!!

Keep the pics and videos coming!

Old 11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fredttx50

So lets maybe talk to the Racers Group and do a track day at Sears Point!!!
I was actually talking to Mike the COO about that and they have an event coming up in a few weeks for more advanced drivers but maybe beginners as well up at Sears point. They will have professional racers and instructors there.

During the chat he said we will be able to buy insurance for our cars on the track for about $200-300/day for those of us (i.e. me) who's insurance does not extend to track use.

I will post more info when Mike gets back to me with the info.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Last Bay Area Group Drive of the Year