Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Sg700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 01:32 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
WOW - this car looks like -THE- 996tt for someone looking...best of luck man!

Old 10-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by screename996
I left a msg for Nick to ask him about the car.

I can be reached @ 209 617 7118. I am in OC today and would like to have a look at
the car if I may.

Thanks,

Brad
Thanks for the interest Brad. At this point, you would be number 3 in line. I can give you an update tomorrow afternoon regarding availability. I really want it going to a fellow 6Speeder as the car is really something special. I could show you the car today at 4 PM.

John 949.278.1323

Old 10-02-2008, 02:42 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
WOW - this car looks like -THE- 996tt for someone looking...best of luck man!
Aside from looks, from what i've heard, this is one of SG's faster cars..

Old 10-02-2008, 04:38 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
This is seriously a great deal....I owned this car before John and am the one that did the bulk of the modifications. I can tell you there is well over $45,000.00 worth of mods on this vehicle and being the super **** car enthusiast that I am, EVERYTHING on this car is in top notch condition. The current asking price is a STEAL. I am contemplating buying it back at this price

Old 10-02-2008, 04:40 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
John, please try to let this go to a fellow 6speeder, I hope someone involved with the board can keep us updated on the car !

Old 10-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
It is a smoking deal for a fellow 6Speeder, car is insanely fast and immaculate. Reminds me of once upon a time I had a garage sale and was too lazy to roll up all my loose coins (there were a lot) and it was before the Coinstar machines. I dumped them all in a bowl and put a sign on $20, but counting not allowed. There must have been $100 (or more) worth of quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies. Would you believe that it did not sell until late in the day? Amazing deals are everywhere, but you must be able to recognize them when they present themselves. Someone is going to be very, very happy!

Old 10-03-2008, 10:25 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Sent you over a pm Zulu.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Slow4s has a spectacular aura aboutSlow4s has a spectacular aura about
Wow, the SELLER has put EXCELLENT MODS on this car, very nice!

Old 10-03-2008, 03:52 PM
MMbtu is infamous around these parts
Please email me your number

jmcmahon AT encapinvestments DOT com

Old 10-04-2008, 11:06 AM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Great looking car!

Old 10-04-2008, 03:14 PM
screename996 is infamous around these parts
Mine....Mine.....Mine....

Old 10-04-2008, 03:33 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Dyno #s?

2nd gear popout issues ever? repaired?

Awesome car and price!

Last edited by flash68; 10-04-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport is infamous around these parts
John, how long is the build wait on the special order Prius you're buying?

Old 10-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by screename996
Mine....Mine.....Mine....
Is that you Brad? If so, was good luck dodging that copper huh?

Old 10-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by LARennsport
John, how long is the build wait on the special order Prius you're buying?
Maybe, just maybe I could talk Dan into shoving a quad turbo 502, mid engine....and just maybe I would be seen in the Obama Hauler aka Prius, but only if I had completely lost my mind. God, how I hate those cars! I am the poster child for the anti green movement. MS 109 or die Baby!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sg700