Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

***OFFICIAL NJ European Car Meet Thank You and Picture Thread***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 11:28 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
NJ European Car Meet Thank You and Picture Thread

August 14th 6Speedonline European Meet
We (Michele and I) would like to start this thread with a BIG thank you to everyone that participated in this HUGE successful meet. People from across the web came out to celebrate all the European cars. Without all of your help, support and participation it would have never have been as wonderful as it turned out to be. It was so special to gather all the passion onto one rooftop with everyone displaying their labors of love.
This meet took a great deal of effort and time to pull off. There was a team of people involved that deserve recognition.
The following people are from boards across the net. Each one of them has helped spread the word and acted as a recruiter for this event. They put their names and reputations out there to people that weren’t familiar with us or 6speedonline.com…..all for Michele and I. For all this and more we thank you!
Bruce – Ferrarichat.com
Matt – Lamborghini-Talk
Matthew – E46fanatics
Ron - E46fanatics
Jan - E46fanatics
Scott - Newyorkmini
WE ALSO WANT TO CONVEY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS:
Thank you so much for putting your names behind the European Meet. It was a pleasure to deal with each and every one of you. You all gave Michele whatever she asked for. The answer “no” was never uttered.
6Speedonline.com
What can we say except once again thank you for giving us the platform with which to spread the word. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful board on which to share our passion, but then again you all have the same passion.
Hershel at CARGRAPHIC
(In Michele’s words) Thank you for your SUPPORT and giving me the time and environment to put this together. Thank you for purchasing the Trophies and providing me with the prizes. You really stepped up to the plate as usual, you are wonderful. Your comments and suggestions were greatly appreciated!
Pat from the Sheraton Crossroads Hotel
Thank you for the wonderful buffet for all the attendees. It was a pleasure working with you, we look forward to more events with you.
DuPont Registry
Thank you for everything. (In Michele’s words) You have supported ALL THREE MEETS! I know I promised not to bother you for this one, but I did and your response? No problem, I’ll sponsor you. Yes you did exactly that with over 200 bags, magazines and Croakies for the goodie bags.
Joe (DJBADBOYJOE)
(In Michele’s words) To my buddy…….Thank you for your support with all three meets! You gave me over 200 sample CDs for the sponsor bags plus your newest released CD “NYC After hours, Feel the drums” for all the winners. Its #1 on the charts for a reason, you can mix like no other!
Ron & Chris From Forest Hills Exxon & Performance
Every time we spoke, the first words from you were “How can we help?”. Not only are you friends but awesome sponsors as well! Thank you for all of the discount flyers for all of the goodie bags. Getting the tags for the show cars, the ballots copied and ready and the wonderful ballot box was an enormous help. This doesn’t even include the fact that you came down to Cargraphic and contributed your valuable time to help with the Sponsor Bags. The day of the meet, Chris, you stood on the front lines meeting, greeting and assigning numbers to the cars. Once you were done with that you were all over selling the 50/50 raffles! Ron, thank you for directing the cars and making sure everyone was parked correctly. Both of you are valuable assets and stepped up without being asked. For that, we thank you.
Lamborghini Bergen County
What can we say to possible thank you enough. You showed up with a Murcielago, not to mention the prizes for the Lamborghini Best in show. (In Michele’s words) Steve on a personal note, I thank you for the ride in the Murc, now………..how do I add that car to my stable of one? I look forward to working with you in the future.
Jack Daniel’s Porsche, Audi and VW
(In Michele’s words) I called on you on short notice to be a sponsor. Your response? “SURE!” What do you do for the meet? You show up with a line of AMAZING cars…….996TT Coupe, GT3, Ferrari Stradali, VW R32, and an Audi RS6. Plus, you sponsored the Porsche “Best in Class” winner! Oh, and we can’t forget the literature for the sponsor bags on the new “997”.
Street Stealth Concepts
We thank you for the support. You asked Michele how you could support and sponsor the meet, she requested baskets of your car care products for the trophy winners. Without a hesitation, you presented the baskets for all nine winners. The baskets were perfect! Thank you!
Technik1
Thank you for the sponsorship of the Ferrari winner, and for coming. This is your second event with us and it is always a pleasure to see you.
F1 Motoring
Thank you for the sponsorship and of course bringing the scissor door VW Golf, it was very impressive. It was so nice to see you and we look forward to working with you in the future.
AVI Electronics
Thank you for the GREAT discounts for electronics for the sponsor bags.
Starlight Tattoo
Thank you for getting involved and giving us the literature for the sponsor bags and for the generous gift certificates. Oh yes, for bringing out your Gallardo, and spending the day with us. (From Michele) I may have to come and visit you, now that I have seen you work
Bimmerfest East
(In Michele’s words) Thank you for contacting me to be a sponsor and supporter. The FREE registrations to your show in October for the winners of the BMW and Mini class were perfect. I look forward to working with you in the future. I will see you at Bimmerfest East!
Minds Eye Graffics
Thank you for the design of the car show tags and ballots. (In Michele’s words) I always love working with you. I give you the rough idea and you bring it to life. Your talents are greatly appreciated.
To all the European car owners
Thank you for spreading the word about the meet! Also, thank you for posting pictures!! It was great to either meet you in person or speak to you on the phone. Thank you for all your help with responses to our emails etc…. Most if all, thank you for braving the weather and showing up!

Congratulations to the winners of the People's Choice Car Show!!!!

Audi
Adam Sasso TT

BMW
Nicole Barile (NikkiM3) '01 BMW M3 Convertible

Ferrari
Rehan (F5506M) '01 550 Maranello

Lamborghini
Oscar (Rasputin) '98 Diablo SV

Mercedes
George (gdautosport) '04 SL55 AMG

MINI
Thomas (squirrel9998432) '04 Cooper S

Porsche
Ron and Chris (vipertestarossa) '03 996 Twin Turbo

VW
(Big Tigger) '03 Golf GTI

Best in Show
Ken (KPV) '02 996 Twin Turbo

Following are a collection of photos that were taken the day of the meet. We hope you enjoy them!!

Old 08-17-2004, 11:29 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice

KPV

KPV

Old 08-17-2004, 11:30 PM
KPV

KPV

KPV

KPV

Old 08-17-2004, 11:31 PM
KPV

Old 08-17-2004, 11:44 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Job you guys really - well done thanks so much

Old 08-18-2004, 12:39 AM
GDautosport will become famous soon enoughGDautosport will become famous soon enough
nice pics

kpv, your car is amazing

Old 08-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is on a distinguished road
We have more pictures coming - Stay tuned

We will also be posting the winners of the trophies - The people spoke and we heard them loud and clear !

Old 08-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
Very nice... What was the final total tally?

Old 08-18-2004, 01:17 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
KPV wrote : "6Speedonline.com
What can we say except once again thank you for giving us the platform with which to spread the word. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful board on which to share our passion, but then again you all have the same passion."

KPV - it is nice remarks like this that make all of time we spend on this place worthwhile man - thanks for the kind words pal

Old 08-18-2004, 02:40 AM
KPV
Darren,
In actuality, those comments came directly from Michele as we worked on the Thank You thread. Although she was the one that should be credited for them, I echo them wholeheartedly as this forum has allowed me to explore and enjoy some great friendships. The "6 Pack" wouldn't exist if it weren't for 6 Speed, so, thanks admins for the vehicle that we use daily to share our passion!!
Best,
Ken

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***OFFICIAL NJ European Car Meet Thank You and Picture Thread***