996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Polar GT2 takes REJEX challenge! (Hi-res pics inside, dial-up warning)

Old 08-27-2004, 09:37 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Polar GT2 takes REJEX challenge! (Hi-res pics inside, dial-up warning)

These pictures were taken with our crappy little camera and have not been touched up or changed in any way. The stuff really looks good and was fairly easy to apply. I did not do the wheels so they are a bit dirty.

Old 08-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Bobby G is on a distinguished road
Steve - who's the architect on your home? Is that your home in Bel-Air / BH? Sweet home, sweet car.

-Bg

Old 08-27-2004, 10:08 AM
Dabum is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah, nice to see another good jewish boy like myself on the board

fantastic GT2, stunning.

Old 08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
not sure who the architect was. This is my parents' house in Beverly Hills. I'm going to take some pictures at my place tomorrow to capture it in the flourecent garage lights.

Thanks for the compliments.

-Steve

Old 08-27-2004, 11:13 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Looks hot steve, what steps did you take?

Old 08-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Soon2be993tt
Looks hot steve, what steps did you take?
1) washed car with mr clean auto dry

2) applied Rejex to dry car with rejexusa towels

3) waited 10 min after i finished then wiped off starting at the place i started applying.

4) left in the garage overnight.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
another Rejex user!

Old 08-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
Awsome! I love the car and the house!

Old 08-27-2004, 11:17 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by SteveH
1) washed car with mr clean auto dry

2) applied Rejex to dry car with rejexusa towels

3) waited 10 min after i finished then wiped off starting at the place i started applying.

4) left in the garage overnight.

mr. clean auto dry and then no claying? Bad bad boy

Old 08-27-2004, 11:18 PM
steve, have you found the auto dry to leave a weird film on the car? I still haven't used it but I have heard nothing about bad things, but those are from people that are **** about cleaning their car.

Old 08-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Turbo Racer is on a distinguished road
lovely polar with a medeterranian backdrop - I can just dream about long backroads in tuscony behind the wheel. BTW, I chose a similar venue for my polar tt in our gallery. anymore pics of the rear wheels - they look like they were built for the car.

regards

Old 08-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
I love Mr Clean!! It's the best thing that happened to car washes since...just about anything!

My only concern is that Mr Clean uses some sort of polymer in its soap. Would this conflict with the polymers used in Rejex?

Also, with respect to Rejex - I read a long time ago that Polymer-impregnated polishes & waxes are great for long lasting shine, but they never reach the DEPTH of shine & reflection that can be achieved with pure Carnauba. Everyone on this board seems to think that Rejex is the best thing since sliced bread, but has anyone addressed this depth of shine issue?

Old 08-28-2004, 12:44 AM
tofumann is on a distinguished road
mr. clean auto dry and then no claying? Bad bad boy
What is the proper way in using a clay-bar?

Old 08-28-2004, 12:50 AM
steve, have you found the auto dry to leave a weird film on the car? I still haven't used it but I have heard nothing about bad things, but those are from people that are **** about cleaning their car.
i'm lazy and definitely not ****. i didn't notice a weird film but i definitely did not do an outstanding job of cleaning it.

i was going for maximum results with minimum effort.

Old 08-28-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by tofumann
What is the proper way in using a clay-bar?

http://www.bettercarcare.com/articles.php?articleId=14

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Polar GT2 takes REJEX challenge! (Hi-res pics inside, dial-up warning)