Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned
Tim W. will become famous soon enough
Porsche.......There is no Substitute

Miss a PCar badly

Old 06-30-2007, 11:42 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tim W.
Porsche.......There is no Substitute

Miss a PCar badly
tell me about it. im hankering for a 996TT coupe right now. prob gonna wait until next summer tho and keep the m3 as well. the only other car besides a turbo i would want would be a lambo G. at least i can still drive my dad's 996TT cab so im not totally without a P car. and yes, there truly is NO substitute.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:43 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
one other thing when are you looking to buy your turbo?

Old 07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Torv is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tim W.
Torv more directly

I interpreted his comment as sarcasm. Sorry if I was wrong.

I provided you with the backup for prices (see split message). And as I said that is my asking price. Oxford is next to impossible to find (in this color config). Of the 14 (M3's) available near me mine has the lowest miles. And the price is mid to low range. I have seen what dealers etc. are wanting for them on their lots (and we are in Denver, lord knows about CA). And quite a few are in marginal shape.

So those that want low ball marginal cars can get them for low 30's. Double the miles and drop the warranty. And as you know there is something to be said for a car with a service history and propper care and feeding.

What gets me is the comments that come from guys not buying. But it is rare to see a comment on a over priced 01 TT that someone wants 65k for.

That being said, if you want a car that is in great shape and fully covered then this car is available. No stories, no skeletons.
Hey, sorry for the misunderstanding. My comment was in not meant to be sarcastic. I thought I had chosen my words carefully, but apparently I was wrong.

If it can be sold for that amount, then more power to you.
Good luck with the sale.