Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche 911/996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2022, 06:16 PM
lvspd is on a distinguished road
Porsche 03 911 Turbo-Meticulous Maintained & Service Records

For Sale- 2003 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo/ Tip-Tronic Auto/Steering Wheel Shifting 5 Speed Transmission (a great/fun driving experience shifting the gears on the steering wheel) Coupe with Sunroof. Full Leather package with Porsche logo on each headrest, full seat position controls, stereo W/ navigation, power everything windows/locks/sunroof, a/c, fully loaded with most factory options (the sticker of factory options is included in the attached pictures). I would be happy to take any requested pictures (I have many pictures to share) or answer any questions. Contact information & price are listed below. I appreciate your consideration. This is the best time to purchase a 911/996 turbo as the value continues to appreciate.

Color- Seal Grey

Miles- 100,400 (Mostly all Highway Mileage). I purchased the car in 2014 w/71k miles & averaged around 4k miles per year. This car only gets driven at least 30 miles in each direction to ensure proper operating temperature. Every time car is used goes through proper procedures on cold starts/warm up (2 minutes) & cool down (2 minutes) before shutting the vehicle down. She looks like a 5-year-old car with 30k miles, not a 20-year-old car with 100k miles (including the wheel wells, brake calipers, undercarriage, door jams, and engine bay).

Service Records- Yes, all maintenance/parts documented 15k, 30k, 60k, 90k services, and much more. Very detailed records are kept in a binder with plastic inserts and come with the car. IMO this is the most important factor when purchasing these types of vehicles.

Ownership- I am the 3rd owner, purchased in 2014 with 71k miles with a yearly average of 4k miles. All Maintenance Records like 15k, 30k, and 60k services are listed on the Car Fax from the first two previous owners. The first owner's service records from Beverly Hills Porsche include all oil changes/parts and anything done to the car is listed on the Car Fax. I had contact with the first owner when I purchased the car 7.9 years ago, and he said that he loved the car so much that he went from a lease to buy and only drove the car on weekends and up the coast on business trips.

Condition- Very Clean/Meticulously maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is detailed every week that includes a clay bar, leather clean/conditioning, door jams, engine bay, under both hoods, brake calipers, wheel wells, and wheels inside/out. Headlights are in excellent condition with no signs of fading, cracking, peeling clear coat, or hazing. Hand waxed every month and use a quick spray wax detailer in between each detail. Complete 3-stage buff & polish twice yearly, including steam cleaning undercarriage, wheel wheels, brake calipers & engine. This car is exceptionally well cared for, and part of the fun is making sure she shines before going to car shows and cars & coffee. Never been driven in any rain or poor weather conditions under my ownership, and it has never been a daily driven car by the 1st owner and myself. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, where my car is always garaged as well as previous owners, I have owned the car for 7.9 years, and most miles are from road trips returning to California multiple times a year. The car is detailed (waxed) before any trips and immediately detailed once I arrive at my destination.

The interior is in excellent condition with no scratches or peeling paint on all interior bits/surrounds like the a/c vents, key, stereo/navigation screen, hazard light trims, and the middle console. The leather seats have minimal wear, no tears or stitching coming undone, and the door inserts and back seats are in great condition. Included is a picture of the factory options sticker under the front trunk. All door/window/trunk/engine bay rubber molding is original & is in excellent condition and free of tears, fading, and dry rotting.

This car has never been towed, or any check engine lights have popped up under my ownership (7.9 years). My mechanic says I over-maintain my vehicle, which is why she runs perfectly and looks great. No oil leaks, smoke on start-up, or boost leaks ever (which is always checked on with every service & is documented as such). She runs & drives like new, idles perfectly, and the transmission shifts smoothly and accelerates without hesitation. My family is three generations of Porsche enthusiasts. This car has never been tracked or abused --an all-original example. The engine/trans are legendary for being bulletproof with this level of care.

Every button/function on this car performs like new (Except for the Spoiler button, as the hydraulics has been removed with a fixed-wing kit that can be adjusted to your preferred height.)
The spoiler function is a known problem that can leak fluid, burning costly wires & hoses. I do have all the parts.

Maintenance: This car has received all the up-to-date maintenance. I have complete records of parts (Porsche parts) and services. All major 15k, 30k, 60k, and 90k Services are Documented, and much more.

Most Recent 2021 & June of 2022 - $10k Spent
- Passed Emissions in 9/2022
- 02 Sensors for Exhaust
- New Radiator Fans (Both)
- New Radiators, new brackets
- New Belts
- Cooling System Service, Cleaned Areas of Debris - Has never overheated
- A/C Service - Blows Cold Air
- All New Fluids & Flush/ All Systems
- 2 New Rear Tires September 2022, due to 1 tire getting a nail stuck to it, so replaced both. Front Tires & rear were done in 2019 with 85% on the front tire's tread per mechanic.
Hunter Road Forced Balanced
- New front euro/style lip
- Spark Plugs & Ignition Coils
- Transmission Service & Flush
- Coolant Lines
- Rear Differently Service & Flush
- Transmission Mounts
- Engine Mounts
- Hoses replaced
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Fix Any Air or Boost Leaks
- Brake System Flushed & Bleed
- New Front Brake Rotors, Sensors, Lines, bolts, and Pads. Rear Brake Pads, Sensors (Rear Rotors are at 85%).
- New Upper Shock Mounts Front & Rear
- Stop Mounts Front & Rear
- New Shocks/Struts- Upgraded to Bilstein's B8 (Porsche Approved/Recommended)
- New Springs- Upgraded to HR Sport Springs (Porsche Approved/Recommended) Like Euro Spec, lowering the stance/ride height to Less Than an Inch. It makes Car Ride Smoother, safer, better driving experience, and handles better. I Never Bottom Out.
- Alignment Front & Rear- Tracks Perfectly Straight, No Pulling to the Right or Left.
- Outer Tie Rod Ends Front & Back
- Front Right & Left Axles
- Oil Pressure Switch
- Water Pump
- Air Filter & Air Cabin Filter
- Transaxle Service
- Powered Coated Black All Wheels-2019
- Calipers Powered Coated Guards Red (Stock Color)-2019
- Front & Rear Hood Shocks
- New Window Power Regulators Built-in with Steel (Not Plastic)-2017
- New Factory Windshield 2017
- New Rear LED/Clear Taillights (997 Style) Have Originals.
- Euro Style- Clear/Smoke Side Markers & 3rd Brake Light (Have Originals)
- Carbon Tint- All Windows
- Turbo Billet Oil Feed Lines (Check Valves) to Both Turbo's (2016)
- Billet Diverter Valves (2016)

Full Transparency- This is not reported/listed on the current Carfax Report (10-10-2022).
*No paint work except for the new front Porsche bumper (May 2022) due to a Jeep rolled back into the car @ less than three mph & less than 5 feet distance in front of my mom's home. The front bumper could have been repaired, but I wanted it Porsche-perfect, so I got a new Porsche bumper with the proper Porsche paint & levels of paint coats. Rather than a respray that would look horrible within a year with bugs & the elements hitting the bumper.

This car is My Pride & Joy and is a Garage Queen that is driven. The car needs Nothing/No Maintenance. The car has no vibration/rattles or annoying noises. She is Free from Any Dings, Scratches, Water Spots, or Swirl Marks. I have been Detailing Cars since I was a kid; along the side with my dad, 911's, 928's, and 944's and exotic cars helping to pay for my college education, detailing cars is how I relieve my stress & for me, it is the best part of owning a sports car. This car has minimal wear/tear & you need to know where to look to see them--no stand-out eye sores of wear & tear.

The asking price is $55,000.00, which is very reasonable based on the current market, up-to-date services, full records, the car's meticulous condition, and this car's yearly appreciation. Will not accept any lowball offers or 3rd party resellers. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting the next new owner of this meticulously cared-for Porsche 911 Turbo. The reason for the sale is to purchase a GT3 spec. 911 from a friend. It's going to be hard/sad to let her go, but I have fallen in love with the GT3.

Please don't waste our time if you are not in the market for a 996 turbo. Cash or money wire only collected at my bank. No Joy Rides. Please email me for more pictures and I have an up-to-date current Car Fax (10-10-22). jhenson451@gmail.com Thanks, Jason!

Last edited by lvspd; 11-07-2022 at 03:10 PM. Reason: More detailed information
Old 10-24-2022, 12:04 PM
Bump

Old 11-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Bump

Old 01-09-2023, 04:31 PM
602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future602996TT has a brilliant future
Bump ??

Old 04-10-2023, 07:51 PM
Sold

The car has been sold! Thanks, 6-speed