Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Lamborghini Gallardo HRE's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 11:21 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Lamborghini Gallardo HRE's

HRE 542R's ... 20" Rear 19" Front ... Chrome Lips ... Black Centers ... Conti Rubbers ...

BRAND NEW > Less than 20 miles

Don't wait 3 months ... Available now!

I paid $5860 for the wheels and a little over $1K for the tires ... I don't like the black against my Grigio color ... These rims would be SICK for a black, yellow, white or orange car ...

Old 07-16-2006, 11:47 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
why not keep them for a month or so, they may grow on you. i think they look great. if i had a gallardo i'd be all over them.

Old 07-17-2006, 01:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I may need these wheels soon....

Old 07-17-2006, 02:17 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
I think they look very good. Only thing I'd say if you don't like the black, have you considered getting the centers painted to match the Grigio body paint? That'd look great too.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Super D
I think they look very good. Only thing I'd say if you don't like the black, have you considered getting the centers painted to match the Grigio body paint? That'd look great too.
I'm thinking th same. Color match will be nice.

Old 07-17-2006, 04:16 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
I said SE's are nice but if you're losing a lot of money on these, I would keep them. They don't look that bad.

Old 07-17-2006, 05:38 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I was playing with the idea of having them re-coated the color of the car ... At night these wheels are SICK but for the most part it looks like I bought an older used Gallardo and threw some wheels on to update it? ... Maybe i'm crazy ... I'll take a profile pic and play with photoshop ...

Old 07-17-2006, 06:37 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
I was playing with the idea of having them re-coated the color of the car ... At night these wheels are SICK but for the most part it looks like I bought an older used Gallardo and threw some wheels on to update it? ... Maybe i'm crazy ... I'll take a profile pic and play with photoshop ...
dario: personally i like the stock wheels....just because they are BRAND NEW, and still fresh. keep the hre's....you know how we get bored easily...

when you're done with the se look, slap on the hre's, but def. play with the susp. a little.

Old 09-24-2006, 11:15 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Dario, you end up keeping these wheels ? I think they look amazing, FWIW.

Old 09-25-2006, 09:12 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i think they look good too, get them repainted if u think the color is not good for you. love em

Old 09-25-2006, 10:59 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
I can't see anything wrong with those - I think they look great!

Old 09-26-2006, 01:25 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Color match!

Old 09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Banned
FERRAR1 is on a distinguished road
Nice rims. Would go really nicely with a black or white G.