Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Martini Cayman S (lots of pics!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 06:13 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Thumbs up 2008 Martini Cayman S (lots of pics!)

Hi all. I just wanted to post some pictures of my wife's new 2008 Cayman S. It is Carrara white with the beige interior. It was ordered with lots of goodies including PASM and Sports Chrono.

We had intended to convert it to a Martini Cayman S from the very get go. We decided on using Matt Clark of Victory By Design Graphics (vbdgraphicsdotcom). He is excellent at this stuff. He also went ahead and placed some Venture Shield over the front bumpers, hood, and mirrors to protect this beauty.

I know that this isn't for everybody. The nice thing is, however, that all of these decals could be removed if we wanted to. (However, we love it the way it is)

The last picture shows my poor ol' 996 Turbo sitting in the background. I never thought I'd think it looked plain, but compared to this Cayman S, it is a little plain. The next modification on the list is a Fabspeed Exhaust (and license plate frame ) for the Martini!

Wish I had lowered it with the PASM before taking the pictures!

Last edited by docdan; 02-22-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Evil Duffman has a spectacular aura aboutEvil Duffman has a spectacular aura aboutEvil Duffman has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Nice ride dude! tastefully done as well. Your wife will have a great time driving that bad boy around.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:11 PM
humara is on a distinguished road
i like all the stickers on the car except for the extra logo. the martini look is sweet. reminds me of the original jazz from the transformers.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:57 PM
ZEMDOGG is on a distinguished road
I like it! Nice job! I would do the wheels a different color though. Tie it all in : )

Old 02-22-2008, 09:39 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
how much does something like that cost?
looking good.
thumbs up to ur wife.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
LOVE the Martini sticker down the middle. Do the wheels red blue or white to match the Martini colors too. However, I really dont like the stickers on the side or the ones that say cayman S....get rid of those and do the wheels and that thing is perfect!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Looks nice!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
love it!!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 02:29 AM
PHAHEEM is on a distinguished road
Looks great- very unique!

You should post those pics at CaymanClub.net - the guys there would get a kick out of seeing this...

Old 02-23-2008, 05:09 AM
AKA WANI is on a distinguished road
Awesome!

I am not really a fan of the Martini lines, but it looks great! I think the side lines and logo are sweeet!

Congrats to your wife!

Old 02-23-2008, 05:26 AM
alam is on a distinguished road
Stripes

Simply Gorgeous

Old 02-23-2008, 06:16 AM
theprotest is on a distinguished road
Hi,

The car looks fantastic, congratulations.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 02-23-2008, 09:09 AM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Martini lines look great but the sides look odd to me with the organic lines... i don't like how it says Cayman S in huge letters... maybe if it was done ala GT3RS or something. either way enjoy the car, great choice in white. now just drop that thing

Old 02-23-2008, 09:29 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Ver nice...looks fantastic!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:06 AM
weedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud of
I think it's great that you did the car the way you want it. I think it looks great in white! Congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Martini Cayman S (lots of pics!)