Who's in? Autocross...Saturday, May 24th!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:39 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Who's in? Autocross...Saturday, May 24th!

Autocross #3 of 8
Start 5/24/2008 8:00 AM
End 5/24/2008 3:00 PM
DescriptionAutocross is a closed-course, timed, solo driving event. Each driver gets four to five runs and the best times of the day are compared per class. Drivers compete through-out the season and the winners per class are often not known until the last run of the last event.

Autocross is a fun, social driving event. A great way to get to know your fellow clubs members while tuning your driving skills. All levels of drivers are welcome. Must be a PCA member or invited to attend as the guest of a member. Advanced registration strongly recommended.

For more information about PNWR autocrossing go to At the Track and then to the Autocross section

i won't be able to meet you all at whole foods for the drive down this time as i have something i have to take care of before heading down. but, i'll see you all down there! =)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-22-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there!

Old 05-05-2008, 11:14 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
def. maybe - as usual. i need to be out of there as early as possible so it depends a bit on run/work groups.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:20 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Not a PCA member

Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^you don't have to be a pca member. =) you can still go as "time only". you don't even have to have a pcar. you just have to be a guest of a pca member. so have one of the pca members going down sponsor you as a guest.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-06-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:09 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe. Hopefully i'll have new tires by then... I'm such a bum.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:10 AM
^^RB,

autoX isn't too terribly bad on the tires. it's not like taking it to pacific raceway. you get 4 runs. each run is about 1 min. plus, you reallly don't get out of 2nd gear.

not that i want you to blow out a tire, but just so you know, it shouldn't chew them up much at all. i just run my street tires. =)

Old 05-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
My car hates me. I will try to get the clutch looked at before then. Not sure if you saw my post on the 11th show n shine ,but I have been getting a little clatter and random smells of burning clutch when driving. Grips fine, but I guess it has taken a beating with my spirited drives over the last month. Didn't expect the stock clutch to last too long with the turbo anyways.

PS. I know I have a lot of excuses

Old 05-06-2008, 12:32 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
I just registered, this should be fun.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:11 PM
^^don't forget to bring your helmet. i believe they have to be snell 2000 rated and above. =) plan on being out there until about 3:30 or so. you'll do your runs and then you'll have to **** cones with everyone when your runs are over. they have food out there as well...hamburger stand.

oh, and bring something warm and waterproof. it gets cold out there if it starts raining!

glad you're coming along! it's a fun time!

Old 05-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Mine still has my hemet in it from the last track day...Jeez i really need to drive it more.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:32 PM
^^or that just means you're all packed and ready to go to this autoX! =)

Old 05-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Just registered for this event too. I had such a blast at the last event, this should be alot of fun as well.

Off topic: For anyone interested, I'll be at Bremerton the day before this event (Friday May 23rd) with the Alfa Romeo Club for a lapping day. Think much less technical than autox, but at much higher speeds. I can offer ride alongs in my car if you're interested. I recommend taking motion-sickness pills in advance, I've been known to make a couple folks car sick.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:59 PM
^^that sounds fun!!! if i hadn't just taken a day off yesterday, i'd go!

also, i let tim k. know that you're coming down for autox on the 24th as my guest again. =) he was happy to see you registered to go again!

Old 05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Antroiny
Just registered for this event too. I had such a blast at the last event, this should be alot of fun as well.

Off topic: For anyone interested, I'll be at Bremerton the day before this event (Friday May 23rd) with the Alfa Romeo Club for a lapping day. Think much less technical than autox, but at much higher speeds. I can offer ride alongs in my car if you're interested. I recommend taking motion-sickness pills in advance, I've been known to make a couple folks car sick.
I just may take you up on that offer, Troy. You couldn't make me sick even if you tried.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's in? Autocross...Saturday, May 24th!