GTS Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 10:33 AM
Poults is on a distinguished road
GTS Build

I was on the configurator building a GTS and I noticed that the PDK option is the old pricing @ $4,840 and not $3200 like the rest of the new Carreras. Anybody know why?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:28 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
The new GTS hasn't come out yet?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:29 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
nevermind, I say that the new gts is on the config.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:23 AM
_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold
Sport chrono?
VW is broke?

Old 01-21-2017, 12:19 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Further milking? SC is std on a GTS- unless the transmission is revised and they have a good reason for doing so? More aggressive mapping?

I priced one out and easily broke the $140k barrier, not even including PDK or 18-way seats. Which reminds me, I'm gonna go drive my NA GTS on this nice, sunny day.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.