Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1st video of launch control after mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Glareice is an unknown quantity at this point
1st video of launch control after mods

First of all this video sucks, I have been swamped with work. I am throwing a CEL from what we think is an air leak in the intake system. I promise better videos coming soon...

2011 Panamera Turbo

mods: FVD catless downpipes, FVD stage 2 tune, AP CF y-pipe, GT3 throttle body, AP diverter valves

Old 02-20-2017, 02:08 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
to get best result of Lc , you should pres sportchrono , suspension on comfort (because it squats and gives beter 60feet) and most important psm off . Wonder what the intake problem could be ? maybe the gt3 throttlebody needs to be calibrated on the ecu ? or maybe same of the y-pipe hose isnt tighten enough ! Curious to know what she will pull on dyno

Old 02-20-2017, 02:48 PM
the GT3 throttle body was calibrated, I didnt put the PSM on comfort, just did a quickie on the back roads. I am hoping the Y pipe is just loose?

Old 02-20-2017, 03:42 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
How do u calibrate the TB. Since I've put mine on it hasn't thrown codes or anything and I don't believe they calibrated it when they put it on

Old 02-20-2017, 08:00 PM
Its what they told me they did when they installed it? Im taking it to another shop to find the air leak etc.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:24 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by benblack
How do u calibrate the TB. Since I've put mine on it hasn't thrown codes or anything and I don't believe they calibrated it when they put it on
dont worry , vivid tune auto calibrates it too.Besides its an oem part so you really dont need it if you already got a tune

Old 02-21-2017, 11:13 PM
baddinfluence970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Glareice
the GT3 throttle body was calibrated, I didnt put the PSM on comfort, just did a quickie on the back roads. I am hoping the Y pipe is just loose?
hey what steering is that and where can i purchase? also wjere can i get a gt3 TB? sorry i just bougjt my 970tt last month. also how do u like the brand for ur down pipes n exhaust?,

Old 02-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by baddinfluence970
hey what steering is that and where can i purchase? also wjere can i get a gt3 TB? sorry i just bougjt my 970tt last month. also how do u like the brand for ur down pipes n exhaust?,
Hmm, not sure on what you meant by steering, its the only one I have seen

The throttle body I purchases was: http://www.ebay.com/itm/350796372359...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The part numbers matched up i hope to God that this is the GT3 throttle body!

The downpipes are amazing. They are FVD 76mm(3 inch) and catless. I will say the emissions smell is very noticeable outside the cabin, more than I would have thought..

Old 02-22-2017, 11:49 PM
baddinfluence970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Glareice
Hmm, not sure on what you meant by steering, its the only one I have seen

The throttle body I purchases was: http://www.ebay.com/itm/350796372359...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The part numbers matched up i hope to God that this is the GT3 throttle body!

The downpipes are amazing. They are FVD 76mm(3 inch) and catless. I will say the emissions smell is very noticeable outside the cabin, more than I would have thought..
did u feel a difference with the throttle body? also did u need a retune after you installed the gt3 throttle body?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.