Complete new exhaust on my 991.2 (pic's)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 10:59 AM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Complete new exhaust on my 991.2 (pic's)

Complete new exhaust on my 991.2 it's a Fabspeed set up with sport cats sport headers X pipe and tips. Had it all done when the car had 9 miles on it. I'm extremely happy with the sound and absolutely in love with this car!

Old 02-24-2017, 11:10 AM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
After getting the car and getting it home I personally put about 12 hours worth of paint correction and polish on the car. The car's paint was really in good shape and not any real scuffs or scratches to speak of. I asked the dealer to leave all plastic and everything on the car as I wanted to take it home and do it myself. Then took the car and had the front and wrapped rocker panels and rear quarters wrapped with expel ultimate. Also at the roof all glass and wheels code it in opti coat pro plus.

Old 02-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Car looks awesome, congrats! I'm glad you're enjoying the system! Please let us know if there is anything else you need!

Old 02-24-2017, 01:06 PM
P-car Fan is on a distinguished road
Looks awesome and congrats! Post up a video when you get a chance!

Old 02-24-2017, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Car looks awesome, congrats! I'm glad you're enjoying the system! Please let us know if there is anything else you need!
Thank you I couldn't be more pleased with the set up !

Old 02-24-2017, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Fabspeed--are you going to make this style of exhaust tip to fit the PSE for the 991.2?

Old 02-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by T.O.
Thank you I couldn't be more pleased with the set up !
I just picked up my 991.2 a week ago and LOVE it so far! My last Porsche was a 997.2 911turbo and I have to say that the new CS feels just about as strong on the street.
Enjoy yours!

Old 02-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by P-car Fan
Looks awesome and congrats! Post up a video when you get a chance!
Wish I knew a way to get a real good sound clip for you guys. Just can't get it with the cell phone or listen to it via iPad or computer and get a real good feel for it. Only way to truly get it, is to hear it in person but I can promise you anybody on the fence About this system would be really happy, there is no drone and not over-the-top loud, sounds good in the cab as well.

Old 02-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Nice garage setup as well with the flooring, CR spotless, and Kranzle; I'm guessing you're also a member of the Obsessed Garage community?
Mine had a full paint correction (didn't get to get my hands on it before the dealer swirled up the clear coat) and now has Gtechniq Crystal Serum on all exterior parts, must say she looks stunning now!
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/205209837" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by P-car Fan; 02-24-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by P-car Fan
Nice garage setup as well with the flooring, CR spotless, and Kranzle; I'm guessing you're also a member of the Obsessed Garage community?
Mine had a full paint correction (didn't get to get my hands on it before the dealer swirled up the clear coat) and now has Gtechniq Crystal Serum on all exterior parts, must say she looks stunning now!
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/205209837" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yes you are correct, Matt at Obsessed Garage has got me hooked. A wealth of knowledge and he has found all the best products that work best.
Thank you for The comments on the garage, that was a fun project all by itself and the floor design was fun to do. If you are interested the floor company is Swiss Trax and my version of tyle is Rib Trax.. very easy to work with!

Old 02-24-2017, 05:43 PM
Using Fabspeeds link to a car with my exact set up. Only thing I could think of that would give you all an idea of what my set up sounds like.
I hope the guys at Fabspeed won't mind me using the the link. Not sure if this car has the. Air intake system or not but that was another item I purchased from them. Tip if you put on a good set of headphones that's the best accurate way to listen to it.

Last edited by T.O.; 02-24-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:24 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Nice floor.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2740.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	470560

Old 02-27-2017, 06:18 AM
ulix79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, your car looks stunning! Congrates!

Old 02-27-2017, 11:19 AM
hayn911gts is an unknown quantity at this point
Car looks great and the exhaust system is a thing of beauty! Great job!

Old 02-27-2017, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by hayn911gts
Car looks great and the exhaust system is a thing of beauty! Great job!
Thank you for the nice complement!
I'm sure you know when you order one you have a lot of time to do research and shop while waiting for the arrival! Ha ha ha ha!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.