Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New member from Germany

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Mansfield is an unknown quantity at this point
New member from Germany

Hi all, before i start to post some questions to this forum I would like to introduce myself as the owner of a 2007 4.3 V8 Vantage.

Ive been active on the forum from the otherside of the pond but find myself reading some of the excellent threads on here.

Ive done mostly visual mods to the car (wrap, grill, wheels etc) but also 200 cell cats and started servicing the car myself.
Any questions im happy to answer.

Mansfield.

Heres a photo:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	472426  
Old 03-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
The wrap looks awesome. Welcome to the fold!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to our group, your car looks very cool. I had a 2007 Vantage as well. Great car. We need more photos and specs.
Ron

Old 03-22-2017, 01:19 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Welcome to the other side!!

Old 03-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Lve2xlr8 is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car

Old 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Epic. That color really suits the car.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color of your Vantage. If it was a 911 it would be Mexico blue.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the states Guessing you are coming from Pistonheads? Another excellent forum. I like 6Speed as there are a good number of do-it-yourself memebers that post excellent how-to's as they work their magic.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:18 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mansfield
Hi all, before i start to post some questions to this forum I would like to introduce myself as the owner of a 2007 4.3 V8 Vantage.

Ive been active on the forum from the otherside of the pond but find myself reading some of the excellent threads on here.

Ive done mostly visual mods to the car (wrap, grill, wheels etc) but also 200 cell cats and started servicing the car myself.
Any questions im happy to answer.

Mansfield.

Heres a photo:
Welcome! What part of Germany? My wife is from Freiburg and we visit every year.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:28 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome!

I'm from Munich as well.

Your wrap looks great! Color looks almost like BMW LSB (laguna seca blue)

Cheers
Tobi

Old 03-23-2017, 08:06 AM
lenny1974 is on a distinguished road
I think it looks awful.......................tehehe

Old 03-23-2017, 02:36 PM
GDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the fold and greetings from Austria.
Christian

Old 03-23-2017, 03:05 PM
Mansfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for all the welcome guys, there's such a great resource here.

To answer a few questions:

Originally Posted by Gene G
Love the color of your Vantage. If it was a 911 it would be Mexico blue.
Its very close to one of the Porsche blues, the wrap is Avery Supreme Gloss Light Blue.

Originally Posted by Redpants
Welcome to the other side!!
Cheers Rich, yourself and others are such a great help on here....especially in maintaining and modifying these great cars.

Originally Posted by Old phart
Welcome to the states Guessing you are coming from Pistonheads? Another excellent forum. I like 6Speed as there are a good number of do-it-yourself memebers that post excellent how-to's as they work their magic.
Hi Old phart, you are correct, the other forum being Pistonheads (same username) which I've seen you on, both great resources for us enthusiastic owners.

Originally Posted by pikajew
Welcome! What part of Germany? My wife is from Freiburg and we visit every year.
Ive been living here near to Munich for over 10 years now, orginally from England. Freiburg is a beautiful city, some great driving roads also nearby.

Originally Posted by Zettinger
Welcome!

I'm from Munich as well.

Your wrap looks great! Color looks almost like BMW LSB (laguna seca blue)

Cheers
Tobi
Hi Tobi, was about to ask if you wanted to go for a drive one day then realised you are now based in Florida....I guess the winters are much warmer there.

Originally Posted by lenny1974
I think it looks awful.......................tehehe
Hahaha, thought youd be on here mate.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:39 AM
vince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nicevince_1972 is just really nice
Wonderful, congrats!

Old 03-24-2017, 10:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Welcome! Great to see the unusual colours popping up.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New member from Germany