Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle Guys- Drive/Lunch At MAXRPM Dec.16th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:08 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Seattle Guys- Drive/Lunch At MAXRPM Dec.16th

I just spoke to Alex, the owner of MAXRPM. He cordially wants to invite us to his shop for a holiday luncheons and dyno runs. He also has a lot of new toys including the new 997 product line. For those that don't know, MAXRPM is a local Evo dealer and also Porsche performance/dyno shop in Bremerton. The last meet we had there was a blast with lots of Porsche guys/cars. Lets show the local guy our supports.

Meeting in front of Starbuck front of Supermall at 9am head out 10am.

Last edited by vincentdds; 12-15-2006 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:04 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Damn, I'll be in Vancouver through that week. *tear*
Take pictures! Taking your Venom again this time, or the GT2?

Old 11-30-2006, 09:57 PM
pozican is on a distinguished road
I'll be in vegas -- Sorry, I would love to meet you guys

Old 11-30-2006, 10:00 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The current set date is just tentative and can be change.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Please keep me in the know. I would like to make the driv and have a new dyno sheet.

I am wanting to make a few vids of my 0-60 and 60-100 runs also. I may pick up a Gtech by then to get those times.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:33 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Count me in. Rain or shine, I'm there.

Old 12-03-2006, 02:45 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I think I can make it...I think!

Old 12-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Please keep me in the know. I would like to make the driv and have a new dyno sheet.

I am wanting to make a few vids of my 0-60 and 60-100 runs also. I may pick up a Gtech by then to get those times.
hmmm -- Boxster S/C -- Interested, have you done any 0-60/60-100 times? I would be interested in them if you don't mind disclosing

That might make me lust after a boxster

Old 12-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
No official times as of yet.
On a Mustang dyno @ IA and before the AOS was fixed I was at 285WHP (345+/- Crank HP)

Before I dyno this time, I will be adding Cat bypasss pipes and maybe some race fuel providing that the old wise PHD thinks it will be OK.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 12-04-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:26 AM
No official times as of yet.
On a Mustang dyno @ IA and before the AOS was fixed I was at 285WHP (345+/- Crank HP)

Before I dyno this time, I will be adding Cat bypasss pipes and maybe some race fuel providing that the old wise PHD thinks it will be OK.
Sounds awesome!
I'm gonna shoot for an AFR / EGT gauge and the new usb ecu interface here in the next month, then I'm gonna boost it up, and tune it

I'm excited to see what I'm pulling when I can turn the boost up, but currently my 0-60 times, aren't shabby for my car, just not too far off from stock either :\

Maybe my schedule will work out for a different meet, just not this one.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Just a boxster?
Originally Posted by pozican
Sounds awesome!
I'm gonna shoot for an AFR / EGT gauge and the new usb ecu interface here in the next month, then I'm gonna boost it up, and tune it

I'm excited to see what I'm pulling when I can turn the boost up, but currently my 0-60 times, aren't shabby for my car, just not too far off from stock either :\

Maybe my schedule will work out for a different meet, just not this one.
What do you have?

Old 12-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Josh
I 'll be happy to lend you my AX22 GPS for 0-130mph run.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:14 AM
What do you have?

A little embarrassed to say in light of the 996's, 997's, and rufs but an older 944 turbo -- Doing some light mods, chips, fuel pressure regulator, exhaust, wastegate shims, boost enhancer, boost controller -- Similar setups are getting decent dyno numbers when they turn up the boost.

It'll be fun to do some drives with you guys, if I can keep up

Old 12-04-2006, 12:51 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pozican
A little embarrassed to say in light of the 996's, 997's, and rufs but an older 944 turbo -- Doing some light mods, chips, fuel pressure regulator, exhaust, wastegate shims, boost enhancer, boost controller -- Similar setups are getting decent dyno numbers when they turn up the boost.

It'll be fun to do some drives with you guys, if I can keep up
I'm sure you car is faster than mine. It's fun with any car. I have been on 3 drives/events this year and never worrried about be under powered compared to the others. Josh made one of the drives in his Jeep

-David

Old 12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
What time are we meeting at the Supermall for the drive over? I have a Xmas party to go to that evening so I need to be back by a certain time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle Guys- Drive/Lunch At MAXRPM Dec.16th