Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Ocean Blue

Old 01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
SRW
SRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Ocean Blue

Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
SRW
SRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-31-2007, 11:59 PM
SRW

Old 02-01-2007, 12:01 AM
SRW

Old 02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
thsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nice
I still think the Cayenne looks best in white... though mine is dark grey. Go figure.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Oh wow, that blue is awesome!!!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:27 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
everytime i look at that truck... the front fenders get alittle more offline... and even more so on these darker coloured cars... the front fenders just does not match with the doors... they should've blended alittle better

Alan

Old 02-01-2007, 04:47 AM
turbo'S' is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
everytime i look at that truck... the front fenders get alittle more offline... and even more so on these darker coloured cars... the front fenders just does not match with the doors... they should've blended alittle better

Alan

I agree totally with that. I think my 997 is the same to a degree. The door is totally flat and then the wings flare straight out. Blending would look better for both cars, particularily Cayenne. Love the Blue though.

Old 02-01-2007, 05:09 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
The only thing dissapointing me with the Revised cayenne, is that they didnt do anything to the interior, Nothing new just one interior colour which looks like the Terracotta offered for the 911 Carrera Lineup.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Banned
SpeedDemon is an unknown quantity at this point
what a beautiful cayenne ... i love it

Old 02-01-2007, 09:37 AM
brmike22 is on a distinguished road
i just want the wheels! factory 21's look sweet on there! i can only hope they are the same offset and bolt pattern as the previous model.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty nice!

Old 02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Banned
thedutchguy is on a distinguished road
This color is Marine Blue.

The Marine Blue Metallic color was introduced on the 2006 Cayenne Titanium Edition.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned
SpeedDemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by thedutchguy
The Marine Blue Metallic color was introduced on the 2006 Cayenne Titanium Edition.
thedutchguy

i don't believe that is the same blue as the CTTS this is more a navy no?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, gorgeous color! One day, I'll be back in a CTT...how I do miss it

I, too, am disappointed they did not update the interior at all. Not that it was stale or anything, but they didn't make ANY changes, and you'd think with a remodel of the exterior they might perhaps update something inside. Hell, maybe give it a little more cargo space - imagine that??

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean Blue