Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

350z + Sti + More Airplanes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Cool 350z + Sti + More Airplanes

Some pictures from today Been nice making use of my camera lately!

Enjoy!

The airplane arsenal:

Watching these freaking things take off and land was ridiculous.

The full picture:

Old 05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Now for the close ups:

Subby love.

That's it. Hope you liked them!

Old 05-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Sky looks WAY fake. I know it is, you didnt pshop the sky in all of them but the ones you did look way too fake for me.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by red944
Sky looks WAY fake. I know it is, you didnt pshop the sky in all of them but the ones you did look way too fake for me.
Woo. I was waiting for someone to say something. I just threw them in there last minute to give it some life. I'm far too lazy to PS them all haha I'm not a big fan of masking much. The original were a bit too bland for my liking.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
DevilZ is on a distinguished road
Poor stock Z.

Nice pics

Old 05-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by DevilZ
Poor stock Z.

Nice pics
Oh snap, your Z looks whicked. You have to send me some pictures of it! Heyyyy, I'm not stock anymore, I ordered a CAI today I need to finish out my stereo system first before I even attempt to buy into the performance aspect.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:56 PM
DevilZ is on a distinguished road
Can't man, my car's currently at the bodyshop. But yes that is the bodykit I currently have . . . .

I'll definitely send you some pictures once I get my new wheels and coilovers installed.

And FYI, mine was silverstone too until I decided to get a new paintjob. I think I'm gonna miss that color . . . . . . . .

Old 05-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Nice garage.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Do you get to race the cars down the runway?

Old 05-11-2007, 10:10 AM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
I missed the pic on the garage??

Old 05-15-2007, 09:48 PM
BIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the rough
What Airport is that? Marco Island?

Old 05-15-2007, 09:50 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
the last pic of the sti is HOT!!!

Old 05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
steelth is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BIG LUV
What Airport is that? Marco Island?
Close John it's in Wing South.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:34 PM
BIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the rough
****. You found me.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:56 PM
steelth is on a distinguished road
haha yea what can I say ^

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 350z + Sti + More Airplanes