Mobile app view question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 07:21 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Mobile app view question

I use the mobile version more often that the PC version. I like to go to the current threads part of the app to have a quick look at what has been posted since my last visit.

My question: is there a way to block from my view certain forums? I may not have an interest in a particular forum or in one case, "all things political", I find most of the posts very offensive.

If there is no way to do this please consider this a feature request.

Last edited by deckman; 02-06-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:07 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
The app that is available is very very limited, and I am unaware of the ability to change which forums can be viewed.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:49 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Thanks!

Old 02-24-2015, 11:56 AM
I would then suggest closing the sub forum "all things political".

It is not all things politcal but a but a place for a few people with extreme right wing views to air their many obnoxious diatribes against anything and anyone left of center. If someone approaches the forum with views that differ from the very forceful majority, they are quickly beaten down by the bullies that frequent the forum. The bullies have on their side apparently, the moderator.

This is a a car forum predominantly. ATP is completely unrelated to cars. I would like to see that offensive forum shut down permanently.

Last edited by deckman; 02-24-2015 at 12:02 PM.