Sale Thread deleted

Old 03-24-2016, 11:53 AM
JustDJR is on a distinguished road
Sale Thread deleted

Hi there,

I have finally decided to part ways with my Cayman so I registered and posted up my first thread as I had only lurked before. I noticed that at one point there was a 30 post minimum but there was a later post by bbywu that restriction had been lifted some time ago. It looks like my thread survived the night but was wiped out a short time ago (I was actually editing it to add some more contact info when it disappeared!)

Anyway, question is, am I allowed to post a sale thread at this time or do I need to achieve some minimum account/post time first? I didnt want to just re-create it and get it deleted again and raise the ire of the Admins haha.

Thanks guys!

Old 03-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You need to follow posting guideline that require posting in the marketplace with an asking price and actual item photos...I doubt your ad was removed since you should have been notified if that was the case...most likely the software made your thread a moderated one since you have very few posts...if it was made moderated it it still there but removed from view...ill look and if it meets the requirements I'll approve it so it can be viewed

Old 03-24-2016, 02:11 PM
JustDJR is on a distinguished road
Thanks for looking into it, all is good now.