car wrap in or around atlanta?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 02:14 PM
voodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to behold
car wrap in or around atlanta?

anyone know of a good shop that can do a full wrap in or around atlanta?

Old 12-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Mirror Detailing in marietta wrapped my buddies GT-R in Matte Black and did a killer job.

Originally Posted by voodoojar

Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 PM
voodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to beholdvoodoojar is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, I'll give them a call after the holiday. Any idea what they charge? PM me and let me know.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:22 AM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
Any quotes I got were about $1500-$2000. That's not specific to the shop mentioned but just what I found. I have my 3M wrap sitting in my garage just waiting to be put on still.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 AM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Atlanta Area Filming

Originally Posted by voodoojar
Call David Dearing @ SPEEDFILM, 678-249-7165. They are the best, they specialize in Porsche filming doing all the filming for Jim Ellis Porsche and Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta area and Porsche North America from time to time as well. All film is computer cut, no knife cutting on or near the car. They have done two cars for me with great results. They are 911 owner's as well.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:12 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
I could be wrong, but most of the time when people refer to a wrap it is to change the color of the car. The speedfilm guys look like it's more along the lines of a paint protectant?

Old 01-21-2013, 02:27 PM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIX
I could be wrong, but most of the time when people refer to a wrap it is to change the color of the car. The speedfilm guys look like it's more along the lines of a paint protectant?
They can do both, just need to tell them what you want and need. If they can't they will help you find the right company to help you with your needs.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:48 PM
ATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to behold
if you're still looking. Atlanta Sign Dynamics did one of my coupes. one off design. phenomenal job. they outsourced the install, to the installer of the year. He won the annual wrap-off competition in vegas and has his own shop in Atlanta. ill have to look for his info if you just need an installer.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:36 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
subscribed

Old 12-29-2015, 08:55 PM
JeremyinATL is on a distinguished road
I follow these guys on Facebook. Looks like they do high quality work.
https://www.facebook.com/Chuforia/