PK Lake Cruise Saturday August 15

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 05:39 AM
OldToys is on a distinguished road
Looks like I know a few on this cruise and Bara cruise's are always a good time.
I have a commitment 8/15 I will work on moving, I would like to go if there is still room.

Last edited by OldToys; 08-02-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 AM
White_lightning is on a distinguished road
How soon before hand can we let you know. i would like to know but need to put some new tires under my car.. the backs are bald!!

Old 08-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by OldToys
Looks like I know a few on this cruise and Bara cruise's are always a good time.
I have a commitment 8/15 I will work on moving, I would like to go if there is still room.
thanks and yes, there will be some familiar faces. i got you on the list so if nything changes, let me know

Originally Posted by White_lightning
How soon before hand can we let you know. i would like to know but need to put some new tires under my car.. the backs are bald!!
i have to call in the number of cars/people to Rockin S on the friday before the cruise. so i need to know by thursday night the 13th

Old 08-02-2009, 05:28 PM
White_lightning is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bara
thanks and yes, there will be some familiar faces. i got you on the list so if nything changes, let me know

i have to call in the number of cars/people to Rockin S on the friday before the cruise. so i need to know by thursday night the 13th

sweet.. i should know before then..

Old 08-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
as is usual on 6speed, we have a good variety of cars on deck for this run.

i dont know everyone on the list but so far we have viper, lambo, mustang, corvette, porsche, bmw, mercedes, delorean

Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 PM
RAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to all
You can count me and a few guests in...

I'll be in a Grey Aston Martin Vantage, my uncle in a Yellow LP640, my brother in his Orange Superleggera and my brother in law in a Grey C63. Look forward to meeting a good group of people.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM
DevJ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NICEBIMMER

I'll be in a Grey Aston Martin Vantage, my uncle in a Yellow LP640, my brother in his Orange Superleggera and my brother in law in a Grey C63. Look forward to meeting a good group of people.
Jesus Christ

Old 08-04-2009, 04:03 PM
96BeaSSt is on a distinguished road

Old 08-04-2009, 04:30 PM

very nice. since you didnt provide names, i will add you to the list via car names. looking forward to meeting you guys as well .

Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 PM
RAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Bara
very nice. since you didnt provide names, i will add you to the list via car names. looking forward to meeting you guys as well .

Sorry about that...

Al- Vantage
Chris- Superleggera
John- LP640
Louis- C63

Cant wait! I hope it's nice and dry out.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:18 PM
no problem. the western counties are under a drought. we should have a nice run.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:37 PM
96BeaSSt is on a distinguished road
Do you think it would be too much to ask for 75 degrees with a slight overcast and 30-40% humidity?

Old 08-05-2009, 08:02 AM
rarich is on a distinguished road
Sounds fun, count me in.

rarich - 2001 BMW M Roadster

Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Piloti is on a distinguished road
If I don't have to work that Saturday... I'm in as well.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by rarich
Sounds fun, count me in.

rarich - 2001 BMW M Roadster
done.

Originally Posted by Piloti
If I don't have to work that Saturday... I'm in as well.
let me know asap.

UPDATE: Due to resturant, parking, and other considerations, i will have to cap this drive to 30 cars MAX.

too many cars can crash the party for everyone so please let me know ASAP if you want to attend. also, if you're on the list but cant make it, let me know that as well so we can free up some room if needed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PK Lake Cruise Saturday August 15