Tesla Motors Roadster, S

Funny, this forum is 1 yr old and all the posts are from vendors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 09:27 PM
aa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond repute
Funny, this forum is 1 yr old and all the posts are from vendors

I guess Tesla owners aren't real "enthusiasts" LOL!!

Old 08-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
We were asked to create the section...must have been by a vendor

Old 11-27-2014, 10:48 AM
HighTechJoe is on a distinguished road
I'm a Tesla owner, and enthusiast. There is just a very active community over at teslsmotorsclub.com so I haven't felt the need to post here.

Old 12-29-2014, 04:25 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
It's the same in the BMW sub-forum.
It's why I haven't been here in months.
And since nothing has changed, there's no reason to come back for a few months.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:21 AM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Maybe if the forum owner(s) worried less about generating revenue and more about generating traffic, things wouldn't be so slow. None of the forums have much activity any more. But lots of ads.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:58 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I just came over here after being in the Porsche section for years. I drove a Tesla today and was shocked by the "Insane Mode" and the car in general. So I came over to read the details on these cars. Maybe I should just search the web. I would have liked to get some feed back from guys here (Car guys). It s a hell of a car anyway. Looking to find a the downsides. I think I drove a 691 HP version??

Old 08-25-2015, 05:20 AM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by cerbomark
I drove a Tesla today and was shocked by the "Insane Mode" and the car in general. So I came over to read the details on these cars. Maybe I should just search the web.
I test drove a Model S last year and was very impressed by it. Do a search (if you haven't already) and find a Tesla-only forum (I found a good one, but I didn't bookmark it, sorry). Lots of real owners with real complaints and real solutions. The car is not perfect, far from it, but it seemed that Tesla would go the extra mile to find a solution and resolve issues.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.