Savannah Speed Classic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Younggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant futureYounggungt has a brilliant future
Savannah Speed Classic

I live in Savannah, GA and there is a local event called the Savannah Speed Classic that is coming up at the end of Oct. (24th-26th). I've been a couple of time and its a really cool event with a wide range of vehicles that come out and race (prewar cars through modern GT and Indy cars). Just figured I'd put it up here if anyone is interested in attending. Link below for more info.

hhiconcours.com/events/savannah.html

Old 08-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Slopeslider2 has a spectacular aura aboutSlopeslider2 has a spectacular aura aboutSlopeslider2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Younggungt
I live in Savannah, GA and there is a local event called the Savannah Speed Classic that is coming up at the end of Oct. (24th-26th). I've been a couple of time and its a really cool event with a wide range of vehicles that come out and race (prewar cars through modern GT and Indy cars). Just figured I'd put it up here if anyone is interested in attending. Link below for more info. hhiconcours.com/events/savannah.html
I echo this. Great event! I go every year. My car club puts up a tent in the paddock and several members also race in the event.