Mid Ohio Race Course

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 08:36 AM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Mid Ohio Race Course

I had a chance to run at Mid Ohio this past weekend with the NNJR group. Great group of guys. As Mid Ohio is my home track & participate in at least 5 DE events per season there, I was appalled at the condition of the facilities. This place has just become a rundown heap of #$$%$. The potholes in the parking lot, paddock & driveway are alone are enough to shake your head. The owners Kim Green and Kevin Savoree should be ashamed of how they are raping the facility blind. Hopefully clubs & other renters of the facility will vote with their pocketbook until the owners decide to reinvest some money back into the facility.
There were 5 track incidences due to the rain & Mid Ohio have a flat bed/tow truck onsite. This force the driver to use their own tow vehicle/trailer to drive out on the track to get the vehicle. This was insane for what is supposedly one of the best tracks in the country. I don't think so !!