What iPhone Mount/App do you use?

Old 07-26-2016, 05:54 PM
zachbooze is a jewel in the roughzachbooze is a jewel in the roughzachbooze is a jewel in the roughzachbooze is a jewel in the rough
What iPhone Mount/App do you use?

I'm looking to record my laps with my iPhone 6... What recommendations do you all have for mounts, whether it be on the windshield, or to my roll cage? I have heard some good things about the ram mounts. Would you go with the X design or the phone-specific adapter you clip onto it?

Also, what apps do you use? I have heard of harry's lap timer and trackaddict. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Old 07-28-2016, 07:19 AM
glyndellis is on a distinguished road
I use Harry's Lap Timer on my iPhone 6. I have a Ram mount, the one specified on the HLT web site. Very happy with the stability

Old 08-29-2016, 09:23 AM
brandonmo is an unknown quantity at this point
i've heard and seen great things about harry's lap timer. probably will use the same when the time comes.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:58 AM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
I use HLT but don't be fooled it is not the most user friendly. If you have an engineers mind then you are good. My buddies use others (sorry forget the name) and they are happier with ease of use and get all the same basic stuff HLT will do.

Biggest issue is if you want to also record GoPro and incorporate it into the HLT video, good luck. And to get support, well not really exsistant. Lots of getting help from forum members to get it going.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:00 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Ram Mount with Track addict app, great combo and very easy to use.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:55 PM
Twinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud ofTwinturbofan has much to be proud of
+1 on Track Addict. I use an iottie mounted on windshield.