First Class HPDE Insurance Company

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
First Class HPDE Insurance Company

I tracked my 911 turbo for many years at various tracks in the southeast. I've used a couple of different companies for track insurance and never made a claim until last year after I had a shunt at Road Atlanta.

The company I was and am insured with is The Open Track. www.theopentrack.com

I chose them because their rates were reasonable, the term of 12 months allowed unlimited participation (run 2 events per year or 20+) at over 65 approved tracks and the deductible was the lowest of any company I ever used. Most are 10% of stated value but The Open Track is only 5%.

Never having made a claim before I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of service and personal attention they provided. I was contacted several times during the process by none other than Jerod Blakestad who is one of the founders of the Company.

He also stayed in contact with the collision center to see that everything was done in a timely manner. All replacement parts were OEM and not some cheap substitutes.

For those of you who don't have track insurance and have an expensive car, it's something you certainly should consider. It's amazing what cosmetic repairs can cost on these high-dollar German cars. I had no problems with their appraiser and was pleased with their promptness settling of the claim.

If you are looking to find a company for HPDE insurance, look no further than The Open Track.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-17-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:31 AM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
THANKS - am always on the look out for good insurance companies

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.