Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

A.W.E. Tuning expands service / installation capabilities - see shop tour!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
Tom / A.W.E. is on a distinguished road
A.W.E. Tuning expands service / installation capabilities - see shop tour!

A.W.E. Tuning is pleased to announce the addition of a new Porsche Certified Technician to the staff. Here to complement our already detail oriented technicians, we are expanding our service offerings and encourage you to consider us for your installation needs.

A.W.E. Tuning is located in Willow Grove, PA, a half hour north of Philadelphia right off the PA turnpike. We are easily accessible by all major highways, including I95 and the NJ turnpike.

No more waiting for over a month to get your parts installed!! Come see why our installation department continues to receive stellar reviews and enjoy the A.W.E. Tuning experience in person.

We have a comfortable waiting room with PC, wireless internet, plasma monitor, and a library of magazines, DVD’s, and video games to keep you entertained. See more by taking our shop tour:
http://awe-tuning.com/pages/facility_tour/index.cfm

Start at the bottom at the “entrance”; be sure to note the multiple rooms and multiple pictures on the right column.

**NOTE – GIAC flash appointments can generally be accommodated SAME DAY. Please contact us today to learn more about GIAC performance software.**

In addition to our highly acclaimed A.W.E. Tuning parts, did you know we purchase DIRECT from the following companies and can install these parts here?

B&M
BBS
BAILEY
BILSTEIN
BORLA
BREMBO
GIAC
H&R
HAWK – new!
HRE
MOTON
POWERSLOT – new!
RECARO – new!
ROSS TECH
SACHS RACING
SOUTHBEND
STOPTECH – new!
VF-ENGINEERING
VORSTEINER – new!

Thank you to all of those that have supported us over the years. We would not be here after 16 years of business without you.

For those of you that are new to the scene – we look forward to earning your business.

Sales – 888.565.2257
sales@awe-tuning.com
www.awe-tuning.com

Old 10-17-2007, 11:58 PM
F40
F40 is on a distinguished road
Tom - Tried to PM you but the website has this "interesting" requirement that I have to have 15 posts in order to send you a PM. Do you have a regular email address I can send an inquiry to? I guess I could just wait until I reach 15 posts ....

Old 10-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor
Tom / A.W.E. is on a distinguished road
F40-

Sure, use this email address for the fastest responses:
sales@awe-tuning.com

Thanks for your interest!