Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Spring Tuning Session (Edmonton Alberta, Canada)

Old 12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
redmethods is on a distinguished road
Spring Tuning Session (Edmonton Alberta, Canada)

Hey guys/girls,
Is anyone intrested in getting someone up for a tune session next spring (May)?

I'm looking at bring up a high quality tuner to tune my car high boost & to get the most out of it.

I've been talking to a few of best tuners in North America. Justin Nenni from Tuning Concepts & Mike From Insane speed about making a visit to Edmonton to do some tuning for next spring (May).

Justin nenni from Tuning Concepts tunes many of the worlds fastest supra's & many more of the high end car like the Lambo TT Gallardo Ford GT TT & etc
Tuning Concepts is certified in the following units: (AEM EMS,) HKS VPRO, Motec, Haltech, etc…

Mike from Insane speed also tunes a lot of supra's. also just like Justin, Mike tunes a lot of Lambo TT Gallardo Ford GT TT & etc. Also mike/ InsaneSpeed tune a lot of Red Line time attack cars.
Insane Speed is certified in the following units: HKS VPRO, Pectel, MoTec, AEM..etc.

I need to know how many people are interested. Cost depends on numbers.

Tuning Costs are going to be around $900 - $1200 a day. Plus travel expenses which depends on how many days of tuning. Example, for two cars the cost would be around $1,350 each total which is for a two day visit. For 4 cars the cost drops by a few hundred $s. For 6 people the cost drops a little less etc. This gives you an idea.
Also there will be added cost of the Dyno (I'm working on getting a deal on Dyno time.)

Important
Rad (Radride) & I are the only ones dead set on doing this. There are a few others on the fence, but not 100%
Everyone is more then welcome to get in on this.
But, not to sound rude, with talking to the tuner over the last few days, your car has to be ready to go. The tuner doesn't want to be rewiring your car or doing major repairs. Its in everyones best interest that he doesn't have to deal with basket case cars. You have to remember that any repairs that are required are on your cost which includes the tuners time and dyno. That can add up very quickly.

Also when I go to lock down a date, which will be around March, I'll be asking for a non refundable deposit (around $100). This is to ensure that you are 100% committed & not going to back out of it & leave me & others covering the extra cost.

So if this is something you are looking to get involved with & is looking to get the most out of your car, let myself know or if you just have any questions.

Thanks,
Toby

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-02-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: active links to commercial non sponsor sites