Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Stock regular mode/tuned sport function mode???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
levrac68 is on a distinguished road
Stock regular mode/tuned sport function mode???

I'm in the market for a tune on my 09 911 Turbo. I would like a setup where my car maintains the stock settings in regular mode, but advances to the tune settings added to sport settings in sport mode. Is there a reputable company that has such a setup available. Tested and proven of course with the ability to flash all back to stock as needed.

TIA
Todd

Old 09-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Not sure why you would want that? A quality tune will smooth out the engines power delivery throughout the entire rpm range. In other words the car will be easier to drive so if you are concerned about other drivers of you car don't be, the gas pedal will be more responsive so they will press it less. Unless it is your son feeling the need for speed in which case it would not matter anyway.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks for your reply...

My concern is not for anyone else driving, but just for my own moods while I'm behind the wheel. I truly enjoy the stock normal function for most of my driving along with the reasonable mpg obtained in it. I have no desire to waste fuel or change the character of my car UNLESS... I'm in the mood for a bit of pedal stomping. I've had my share of mods on previous vehicles so having the ability to switch between bone stock and visceral rush at the instant push of a button, grabs me in all the right places.

TY

Old 09-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
Originally Posted by levrac68
Thanks for your reply...

My concern is not for anyone else driving, but just for my own moods while I'm behind the wheel. I truly enjoy the stock normal function for most of my driving along with the reasonable mpg obtained in it. I have no desire to waste fuel or change the character of my car UNLESS... I'm in the mood for a bit of pedal stomping. I've had my share of mods on previous vehicles so having the ability to switch between bone stock and visceral rush at the instant push of a button, grabs me in all the right places.

TY
Levrac68, we at ECU Tuning group offer a tune that seems suitable to your needs. Not only does the ECU upgrade increase power output, torque, and responsiveness throughout the power band, it increases fuel economy by at least 10-15%. With such an upgrade, there is no need to toggle between different settings, modes, or programs. Furthermore, speed limiter may be removed, rpm's will be raised, and all hesitation and flat spots will be cleared to make your driving experience that much more pleasurable.

Achieved gains: 45hp & 60lbs tq

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 10-04-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
Not only does the ECU upgrade increase power output, torque, and responsiveness throughout the power band, it increases fuel consumption by at least 10-15%.

Achieved gains: 45hp & 60lbs tq
It INCREASES fuel CONSUMPTION by 10-15%???

Old 10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
Originally Posted by levrac68
It INCREASES fuel CONSUMPTION by 10-15%???
Fuel ECONOMY is increased

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 10-04-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
Levrac, apologize for the confusion. There is actually a DECREASE in fuel consumption

Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
With almost all the tunes you will get a better gas mileage, PM me for further questions