Welder Watch Photos? - Page 2 - 6speedonline.com Forums

Go Back   6speedonline.com Forums > The 6Speed Lifestyle > Watches - Show and Sell
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welder Watch Photos?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 09:10 PM

arbi is on a distinguished road
LOL no sir, not this site. I trust 6speed 100%. I was referring to www.watchuseek.com hehe. I want to order this watch, but it says to email them for quotes, no order page?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:22 PM

spyderman33 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbi View Post
LOL no sir, not this site. I trust 6speed 100%. I was referring to www.watchuseek.com hehe. I want to order this watch, but it says to email them for quotes, no order page?
I highly recommend watchuseek.com... Ernie is a great guy... very responsive and no BS... I would stay away from welder-watch.com (it's not the official site but he will lead you to believe it is)...
Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 PM

Thank you. Do you know how I can get in touch with Ernie? I have sent two emails, but no response yet. Thanks again spyderman33.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbi View Post
Thank you. Do you know how I can get in touch with Ernie? I have sent two emails, but no response yet. Thanks again spyderman33.
I am getting a brown band for my welder from him and my buddy picked up a Welder from him... I am also waiting for the new Welder Carbon series (carbon fiber face) which is due out next month.

The email address I have is watchuseek@gmail.com... Try that one... I did get an email from him today so he may just be backed up.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 PM

iLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond repute
iLLGT2
Send a message via AIM to iLLM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderman33 View Post
I am getting a brown band for my welder from him and my buddy picked up a Welder from him... I am also waiting for the new Welder Carbon series (carbon fiber face) which is due out next month.

The email address I have is watchuseek@gmail.com... Try that one... I did get an email from him today so he may just be backed up.
I'm also waiting for the Carbon Series, can't wait to pick one up!
07 E60 M5
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD
Old 02-25-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLM3 View Post
I'm also waiting for the Carbon Series, can't wait to pick one up!
Nice... Now I know there are two of us!

Looks really good, doesn't it? What color are you going for?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CARBONFAMILY2Medium2.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	62676   Click image for larger version

Name:	ART2020CARBONMedium2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	62677  
Old 02-25-2008, 09:53 PM

Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Oh, you guys rock.

Thanks for the PM's and help I've received through this thread. I just sent Ernie an email literally 2 minutes ago. He seems to be the way to go about ordering this watch!

I have really been looking into U-Boat's as well. I have quickly grown to like them quite a bit.

Speaking of the carbon faces - can anyone give me an estimate on how much this U-Boat would go for?

Model: U-Boat AB4

http://www.essential-watches.com/wat...tn=2&subsctn=6

Click the image to open in full size.

Bad image but it is actually a carbon fiber face as well. I LOVE it.

The website above says $1,800 but that is the only source of pricing I have seen on that watch.

I'm relatively new to watches, are U-Boat and Welder a newer company that's just recently making a break through?

I like their products though, regardless.

- Chris

Old 02-25-2008, 09:53 PM

iLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLM3 has a reputation beyond repute
iLLGT2
Send a message via AIM to iLLM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderman33 View Post
Nice... Now I know there are two of us!

Looks really good, doesn't it? What color are you going for?
Really not sure hmm.. I was going to go for the all blacked out PVD, but I already just got one. I love the first, brushed stainless on the tan calf, so classy!

I'll wait for the new Hublot Big Bang skeleton to come out and sell my Big Bang ceramic, then that will be my all black!
07 E60 M5
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD
Old 02-25-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLM3 View Post
Really not sure hmm.. I was going to go for the all blacked out PVD, but I already just got one. I love the first, brushed stainless on the tan calf, so classy!

I'll wait for the new Hublot Big Bang skeleton to come out and sell my Big Bang ceramic, then that will be my all black!
I was thinking of going all black...
Old 02-25-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300 View Post
Oh, you guys rock.

Thanks for the PM's and help I've received through this thread. I just sent Ernie an email literally 2 minutes ago. He seems to be the way to go about ordering this watch!

I have really been looking into U-Boat's as well. I have quickly grown to like them quite a bit.

Speaking of the carbon faces - can anyone give me an estimate on how much this U-Boat would go for?

Model: U-Boat AB4

http://www.essential-watches.com/wat...tn=2&subsctn=6

Bad image but it is actually a carbon fiber face as well. I LOVE it.

The website above says $1,800 but that is the only source of pricing I have seen on that watch.

I'm relatively new to watches, are U-Boat and Welder a newer company that's just recently making a break through?

I like their products though, regardless.

- Chris
I have no idea on the price of that watch... Check with H&H in Coconut Grove since they sell U-Boat for pricing...

Both U-Boat and Welder are designed by Italo Fontana... Relatively new companies... The big difference is that U-Boat is automatic movement and the Welder is quartz... Other than that the quality is pretty similar... Others may disagree...
Old 02-25-2008, 10:55 PM

cannot wait til I get that email from them. Im ready to order now!! lool not too much of a CF fan, but the watch above is very nice
Old 02-25-2008, 11:10 PM

Scott W is on a distinguished road
The Welder watches are very cool! I do wish they were automatics but, make it a lot more desirable! I think they might be a bit big for my ~7.5" wrist but.

I like this one.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:37 AM

just ordered the welder. cannot wait til it gets in. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:23 AM

My wrist is smaller than yours (7.25") and I have the watch below... It's amazing...

Doesn't feel its size at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott W View Post
The Welder watches are very cool! I do wish they were automatics but, make it a lot more desirable! I think they might be a bit big for my ~7.5" wrist but.

I like this one.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:01 AM

Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Just got an email back from Ernie! His prices are definitely really good, I'm impressed.

I will most likely end up ordering the watch in the very near future! I have a feeling the online photos don't do them justice. I would love to see them in person!

Old 02-26-2008, 09:01 AM

Tags
bands, dealer, face, hamilton, home, k28, page, skinny, straps, watch, watches, welder, welders, wrist, wrists, xwind