Life is too short. RIP RobertP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Q8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud of
Very sad to get that news. Rip Robert. My condolences to his wife and family.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Finalspeed is on a distinguished road
Just saw this post. Very sad! Robert helped me on a few occasions, and he was a really solid good guy. He will be missed. I wish his family all the best and my condolences. RIP

Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Robert, RIP, just saw this. Scott thanks for posting. Regards to the family and close friends

Old 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
I just saw this thread. I loved watching that yellow tts cab take out some cars that I didnt think it could. Robert shifted that thing like a beast! I wish your family the best and may you drive every car of your dreams up in that racetrack in the sky!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:25 PM
eyeain is on a distinguished road
Very sad news. Rip Robert. My condolences to his wife and family.

Old 02-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Kaien is on a distinguished road
RIP Robert.....

Old 03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
BlueRanger is on a distinguished road
RIP Robert... Blessings and Strength to his family and loved ones.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robertp
Hi everyone,

This is Robert's wife and I just read all your posts. Thank you for your kind words. Robert was a wonderful person and husband and father and best friend and soul mate all wrapped up in one and will be missed beyond words.

He had so much fun posting on this forum so please don't apologize for the spirited debates. He would tell me about it all the time and we would laugh over how passionate people would get. He loved it all!

His Porsche and those early morning Mexico runs brought him great joy and I am so thankful that he had the chance to do what he wanted to do. I will definitely pass on his love of cars to our kids.

He really was a fighter and forever optimistic. Thank you for bringing lots of smiles and laugther to him thru this forum and thru the Porsche runs.

Warmly,
Forever Robert's Wife

god bless.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:55 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
OMG, Robert, why so early brother????? I raced with him so many times, he was the best there was. Passionate about cars and his family. He would show up in his shorts and grab the CB's and there we go. I will miss you brother, thanks for sharing the videos, thanks for being there,.........You will be missed. I wish your family strength and all of your 3 kids you always talked about. RIP.
Art

Old 03-22-2011, 02:01 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Hi everyone,

This is Robert's wife again and it is almost 1 am on March 22nd. 3 months and 2 days since Robert passed away and I am missing him more and more everyday. I came back to this forum to read all the warm things you all said about him. He really was a car enthusiast and especially a Porsche lover. How I wish he were here to plan one of your early Saturday Mexico runs and hear all about it from him. I'd give anything to hear him rev that engine again at 5 am on a Saturday morning. I look at the car and it saddens me that he is not here to enjoy it but it also warms my heart to know how many smiles it put on his face. Thanks again for giving him many happy Porsche memories.

I love you, Robs and miss you beyond words.

Warmly,
Robert's Wife Forever
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/robertpassananti

Old 03-25-2011, 04:15 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
I just found this post. RIP Robert. You were a great man. You were the first guy to greet me at my first C&C. You introduced me to some great guys there and you were always helpful with everyone. C&C will not be the same without you there brother. 6Speed and the Porsche community will miss you dearly! May god bless your wife and kids and give them strength and peace.....

Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robertp
Hi everyone,

This is Robert's wife again and it is almost 1 am on March 22nd. 3 months and 2 days since Robert passed away and I am missing him more and more everyday. I came back to this forum to read all the warm things you all said about him. He really was a car enthusiast and especially a Porsche lover. How I wish he were here to plan one of your early Saturday Mexico runs and hear all about it from him. I'd give anything to hear him rev that engine again at 5 am on a Saturday morning. I look at the car and it saddens me that he is not here to enjoy it but it also warms my heart to know how many smiles it put on his face. Thanks again for giving him many happy Porsche memories.

I love you, Robs and miss you beyond words.

Warmly,
Robert's Wife Forever
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/robertpassananti
I just saw this post and very shocked, been busy with a new baby.. he and I have the same passion for Porsche, he would always tell me another car? why not just buy another turbo..lol he enjoyed life to the fullest and we will miss him... if I had seen this sooner I would've driven to be at his funeral..
Prayers to you and your family...

regards,...Alex

Old 04-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
sad, RIP

Old 04-04-2011, 05:39 PM
mass is infamous around these parts
Hardip - I could not read your journal without fighting back tears. I met Robert once briefly. My prayers go out to you and I cannot begin to fathom the pain you feel nor the strength you must exhibit in front of your 3 children.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:01 PM
jayster is on a distinguished road
RIP on pavement, RIP in Heaven.
God bless, and prayers to his family.
Godspeed Bro.
Jayster.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Life is too short. RIP RobertP