SoCal Vigil on Saturday for our friend ben, lj

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
RIP Ben, you will be missed

Old 06-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Count me in. Ben was a great person to talk to on this board. He use to stick up for me even when I couldn't post yet, while not even knowing me. This is a person to respect. I met him for the first time in person last week and I felt like I had been friends with him for years. He had such a knowledge of cars and was just a fun guy. He will be greatly missed. My prayers for his wife and little girl. I can't imagine the sense of loss. I am very heart broken over such a good guy being lost. I am at a loss for words.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:03 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in as well, I wont be there in a Pcar, Ill be there with my friend in his mustang, but I will be there showing support nonetheless. Ill more than likely be filming as well, so maybe after I will put together a little video.

-Markus-

Old 06-04-2005, 01:36 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
T,
i'll be there. call u tomorrow.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Cab Lover
Oweyea is on a distinguished road
I'm in also.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:59 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Defnitely let us know what us NorCal people can do too...

Old 06-04-2005, 02:06 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
I propose for all of us even though not in the area we make some sort of remembrance sticker for our cars and wear it in honor of Ben and his family. If anyone would like I can see if someone can make one and we can buy them and send all the proceeds to his family or use them in some way to honor Ben. I think this would be a nice way of remembering Ben and honoring the man. What do you guys say?

Old 06-04-2005, 02:10 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally posted by BOYRACER
I propose for all of us even though not in the area we make some sort of remembrance sticker for our cars and wear it in honor of Ben and his family. If anyone would like I can see if someone can make one and we can buy them and send all the proceeds to his family or use them in some way to honor Ben. I think this would be a nice way of remembering Ben and honoring the man. What do you guys say?
Thanks for the thoughtfullness. I'm sure Ben is smiling right now.

We actually have a logo/sticker developed thanks to bumble996 (Albert). We are going to try and have it developed tomorrow into a sticker for the vigil on Saturday.

Awesome idea.

Ben never really knew how many lives he affected.

T

Old 06-04-2005, 02:12 AM
zed
zed is on a distinguished road
Count me in.

Zed.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:20 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by TUUNER
Thanks for the thoughtfullness. I'm sure Ben is smiling right now.

We actually have a logo/sticker developed thanks to bumble996 (Albert). We are going to try and have it developed tomorrow into a sticker for the vigil on Saturday.

Awesome idea.

Ben never really knew how many lives he affected.

T
I would love to donate something to receive a couple of them for the race cars and street cars If you guys are willing to produce them. I think it would great to see the community remember his legacy. Wish I could be down in socal with you guys this weekend.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:37 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 will become famous soon enoughHamann7 will become famous soon enough
Thomas, I'm in. Ben was definitely a great person and a friend of mine. Words cannot describe how I feel right now.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:26 AM
adsc4s is on a distinguished road
I'll be there. Ben was one of the few guys I wanted to meet that I hadn't had a chance to yet. Rest in Peace.

Arling, I'd like to caravan down with you from Lucent, what time?

Old 06-04-2005, 09:25 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I'll be there as well, not sure if i'll meet up at starbucks or CC though

Old 06-04-2005, 09:29 AM
craiglieberman is on a distinguished road
I think this is a great idea....count me in. Perhaps we should block off his normal spot and all roll in with our headlights on. Love the decal idea, too.

Old 06-04-2005, 09:32 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by craiglieberman
I think this is a great idea....count me in. Perhaps we should block off his normal spot and all roll in with our headlights on. Love the decal idea, too.
that would be a great idea.. craig if anyone one has any "pull" at cc, pleae try to "block of his spot"

i think the plan for now is to meet at the starbucks then go to cc as group...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SoCal Vigil on Saturday for our friend ben, lj