Official Thread of Pictures from Crystal Cove Vigil for Ben - POST PICS HERE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 07:36 PM
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
Another one.

Another one.

Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2005, 07:37 PM
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
1 more

1 more..

Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2005, 07:40 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
thank you guys, I am pretty sure he is happy in Heaven... you guys are truly good friends... I wish I was there and become part of it... I will take some photos with my friends tomorrow in memory of Ben LJ

Old 06-05-2005, 08:19 PM
LittleJohny is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Life Dies
No offense but the pics in B&L make it kinda depressing.
I agree, but then again, nobody was there to have fun, right?

RIP Ben

Old 06-05-2005, 08:45 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by LittleJohny

RIP Ben
far from it. it was tough to hold the tears.

see u next week, ben

Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2005, 09:27 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Awesome guys, just awesome. I stayed here today to be available for Charlotte for any tasks she needed done, but it turned out the thing she wanted me to do is a little later. Wish I could turn back the clock and be there with you guys this morning. I've been writing down my thoughts and a story of some fun times I had with Ben in our short time knowing each other, and I'll share it soon as I'm done.

I look at the pictures and just tear up. I hope we never have a day like this again, and we can all grow so old that people get tired of hearing all of our tales. I'm glad and grateful to be included this community of wonderful people to share with. Without this community, I'd never have met Ben, and he lived 10min from my house. What you guys did today was truly special.

Old 06-05-2005, 10:51 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by LittleJohny

RIP Ben
Dunno... seems to me like Ben brought a lot of people together and I imagine he would've had a blast today at that gathering. IM sure he appreciated it very much.

Old 06-05-2005, 10:57 PM
The Hot Banana
KO KAINE is on a distinguished road
Old 06-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Super D. All of us know that it is critical for you to be available for Charolette and Parker. What you are doing is so important and special. Ben would be happy to know a good friend is looking after his family. Keep up the good work as I know it is hard on you and all of us to be without our buddy Ben.

Last edited by Mattnunez; 06-05-2005 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:38 PM
GT3Scott will become famous soon enoughGT3Scott will become famous soon enough
By the way guys Char emailed me and she loved these pics. It means so much to Ben, and so much to her, and one day Parker will see this too. You guys are great.

Old 06-05-2005, 11:51 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Mattnunez
Super D. All of us know that it is critical for you to be available for Charolette and Parker. What you are doing is so important and special. Ben would be happy to know a good friend is looking after his family. Keep up the good work as I know it is hard on you and all of us to be without our buddy Ben.
Thanks Matt, Ben spoke highly of you. You know, I'm not really sure who Ben was closest to down here, and my feeling is that I'm just one of many, many people he called friends. We'd just met last year. I just know how I felt about him, my family loved him too, and we'd had some great times together and I know if he asked me for help, I'd be there in a second. So, I told Charlotte I'm on-call for anything big or small. I'll hook up with you guys this week for sure. She's got family in town now, and I have just a couple things to help with. Beyond that, Ben was all about us car guys enjoying time together, meeting and making new friends, so that's what I want to do in observance of his passing. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys up there soon or maybe down here. Ben brought people together then, and he does just the same in passing. What a shining light he was and is.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:03 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Very touching guys. I wish I could have been there.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Lt1Corvette is on a distinguished road
Wonderful photographs Tuner and all those who submitted photo's. Though I only new Ben from the few times I browsed through this forum, after hearing the kind words all of you spoke about him today I see what a great man, friend, and father he was. It was an honor to be able to be a part of his remembrance today. All my blessing's go out to the friends and family of Ben.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for eveyone that took pics.

It made it special for us that couldn't make it

Old 06-06-2005, 11:16 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Had to post this one up again. He would have parked here.

Picture taken by Albert Roxas.

Thomas

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official Thread of Pictures from Crystal Cove Vigil for Ben - POST PICS HERE