The official 991 Turbo/Turbo S picture thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SilveRT8
WOW, Stunning !! Great choice
Love the wheels, could you share the détails, brand, size and offset ?
Would look good on mine too !
Originally Posted by Uthatcher
Hi, thanks!

The wheels are HRE P107's in stock size with Cup 2's They look great, but FYI, don't look for weight savings moving from stock to these. I'm certain this is due to going to run flat from not run flat P Zeros. Had I stuck to the stock tires it would have been a couple pounds per corner weight savings I believe.
I am almost 100% certain that these P107's weigh less than the OEM offerings. Reason being - HRE's P1 series is one of the most lightweight Monoblock wheels out in the market today. Do you have the diameter and width on these? I can provide you with the weight on them and then compare them to what the OEM wheels are.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Here's a few pictures of our newest shop car, 2017 991.2 Turbo S. Our first 991.2 Turbo S was Carrera White, but instead of white, we chose GT Silver this time...and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

So far it's just got a Tubi Race exhaust, 21" Champion RG center-lock wheels, and H&R Springs. Should hopefully be running our full Stage 2+ package very soon.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Uthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WheelB
I am almost 100% certain that these P107's weigh less than the OEM offerings. Reason being - HRE's P1 series is one of the most lightweight Monoblock wheels out in the market today. Do you have the diameter and width on these? I can provide you with the weight on them and then compare them to what the OEM wheels are.
I can 100% guarantee and prove that they weigh more in the front and slightly less in the back than stock. I have the exact numbers but this is better for PM if you want.

But as I've mentioned, this is with Cup 2's which are run flats instead of the stock P-zero's.

PM if you want more info, but this discussion doesn't belong in this thread.

Old 12-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
I can 100% guarantee and prove that they weigh more in the front and slightly less in the back than stock. I have the exact numbers but this is better for PM if you want.

But as I've mentioned, this is with Cup 2's which are run flats instead of the stock P-zero's.

PM if you want more info, but this discussion doesn't belong in this thread.
Cup 2's are not run-flats FYI...

The Pilot Sport Cup ZP is their only Cup run-flat tire I believe.

Old 12-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Uthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond reputeUthatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Cup 2's are not run-flats FYI...

The Pilot Sport Cup ZP is their only Cup run-flat tire I believe.
Really? Ok, my mistake, I thought that was what was on my Z07? I just looked and see that the Z07 tires are ZP's. I didn't realize there were multiple versions.

Well then there's really no excuse for them to weight more than the front stock wheels with PZero's.

Old 12-12-2016, 03:28 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Here's a few pictures of our newest shop car, 2017 991.2 Turbo S. Our first 991.2 Turbo S was Carrera White, but instead of white, we chose GT Silver this time...and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

So far it's just got a Tubi Race exhaust, 21" Champion RG center-lock wheels, and H&R Springs. Should hopefully be running our full Stage 2+ package very soon.

Best looking wheels for our 991 hands down. Gotta get me some!

Old 12-12-2016, 03:29 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Hi, thanks!

The wheels are HRE P107's in stock size with Cup 2's They look great, but FYI, don't look for weight savings moving from stock to these. I'm certain this is due to going to run flat from not run flat P Zeros. Had I stuck to the stock tires it would have been a couple pounds per corner weight savings I believe.
Hey nice pickup. Love the 107's. What happened to your 991.1?

Old 12-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Hey nice pickup. Love the 107's. What happened to your 991.1?
Thanks.

No news on the 991.1 yet worthy of sharing.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Cars look great guys! Love how everyone is changing it up and we are seeing more than just white LOL. Although I do love white, I remember they were unicorns before!

Old 12-13-2016, 09:04 AM
SilveRT8 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WheelB

It would be great to know the weight of the OE 991.2 Centerlock wheels, and also full specs on these HRE P107.
It does not have to be top secret info !

Old 12-13-2016, 09:43 AM
It would be great to know the weight of the OE 991.2 Centerlock wheels, and also full specs on these HRE P107.
PM me, I'm happy to share.

Old 12-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
With the help of Uthatcher's tire/wheel weights we have answers

Stock fronts with Pirelli P Zero's weighed in at approximately 45 lbs each
Pirelli P Zero front weighs 23 lbs
OEM front wheel weighs 22 lbs

Stock rears with Pirelli P Zero's weighed in at approximately 57 lbs each
Pirelli P Zero rear weighs 29 lbs
OEM rear wheel weighs 28 lbs

HRE P107 fronts with MPSC2's weighed in at approximately 47 lbs each
MPSC2 front weighs 23 lbs
HRE front wheel weighs 24 lbs

HRE P107 rears with MPSC2's weighed in at approximately 56 lbs each
MPSC2 rear weighs 31 lbs
HRE rear wheel weighs 25 lbs

So in conclusion:

OEM's 22 lb fronts and 28 lb rears totaling 100 lbs
HRE's 24 lb fronts and 25 lb rears totaling 98 lbs

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:45 AM
It's not top secret, I just didn't want to hijack the thread. If I get time this evening I'll start a wheel thread with all the info.

Old 12-13-2016, 10:00 PM
SilveRT8 is on a distinguished road
Thanks ! Great info

Old 12-16-2016, 05:00 AM
pasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond reputepasd181 has a reputation beyond repute
991.2, lowered with GMG springs and 21" P101, with the help of Keenan at Wheels Boutique

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The official 991 Turbo/Turbo S picture thread!