My new baby - TTS Cab - Wow! Do I love her :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 01:25 PM
zedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
Congrats it's gorgeous! I don't see many cars today optioned with smokers package.

Great option, it really cleans up the console.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:32 PM
FLAT6KING will become famous soon enoughFLAT6KING will become famous soon enough
I saw your car yesterday at Caffeine and Octane. Very nice!!

Old 03-03-2014, 02:24 PM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
Congrats on the new toy!! Welcome! That Porsche love is so infectious that I think i will go drive one to work
Thanks! And I believe I will go out for a little ride in one myself.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:46 AM
ColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to beholdColdList is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FLAT6KING
I saw your car yesterday at Caffeine and Octane. Very nice!!
Ah very cool. You should have come up and said hello.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Pretty good picture of my baby from Caffeine & Octane

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CandO03022014.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	341715  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:45 AM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ColdList
Pretty good picture of my baby from Caffeine & Octane
And that is my 2011 Black Cab next to you, enjoying the company of your new baby at C&O. Hopefully we will see you on one of our North GA drives in the future.

Last edited by windboat; 03-04-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by windboat
And that is my 2011 Black Cab next to you, enjoying the company of your new baby at C&O. Hopefully we will see you on one of our North GA drives in the future.
Good seeing you. Very nice cab you have there! LOVE the color!

Hopefully can join you at one of the meets.

Last edited by ColdList; 03-04-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:33 AM
FLAT6KING will become famous soon enoughFLAT6KING will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ColdList
Ah very cool. You should have come up and said hello.
I was talking to David H. and you might have been looking around.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by FLAT6KING
I was talking to David H. and you might have been looking around.
Ah, sorry I missed you. Next time.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Badknees is on a distinguished road
Congrats - looks great!

Now get ready for your car to change colors when the pollen hits lol

Old 03-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Badknees
Congrats - looks great!

Now get ready for your car to change colors when the pollen hits lol
No kidding right? Doesn't matter what color it is here in GA. Soon she will be green.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:34 PM
chiroporsche will become famous soon enough
I think that they may be the best looking turbo I've ever seen. I need to go back to the 997 and 991 forum. I may get in trouble over here...

Old 03-05-2014, 10:18 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
That is one sexy Turbo S!!!!

Enjoy.

Old 03-05-2014, 11:45 PM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
awesome car, but really awesome color combo. We have something in common, although your new car will run circles around mine

sorry for the blurry cellphone pic, but you get the idea. Do you call yours Lucifer??

Old 03-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by ttpopo
awesome car, but really awesome color combo. We have something in common, although your new car will run circles around mine

sorry for the blurry cellphone pic, but you get the idea. Do you call yours Lucifer??

Haha !I do not call her that!-lol!

That is a gorgeous car! Love it! What model is it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new baby - TTS Cab - Wow! Do I love her :-)