Final decision H&R or Techart springs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 08:47 AM
TC M3 has a spectacular aura aboutTC M3 has a spectacular aura about
Final decision H&R or Techart springs

Hey guys sorry for one more thread about springs, but which one to choose ? Gonna have it done next week at Champion Motorsport.

Thanks for the input.

TC

Old 06-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TC M3
Hey guys sorry for one more thread about springs, but which one to choose ? Gonna have it done next week at Champion Motorsport.

Thanks for the input.

TC

Bro they are both great companies, I think if you can get a hold of the spring rates then you will have more empirical data to go off. I think you really need to drive both cars (with each springs) but you said you only drove the H&R car??

Old 06-28-2014, 06:52 PM
TC M3 has a spectacular aura aboutTC M3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Vic55
Bro they are both great companies, I think if you can get a hold of the spring rates then you will have more empirical data to go off. I think you really need to drive both cars (with each springs) but you said you only drove the H&R car??
You are right man, I only drove the one with H&R and liked it a lot ! Couldn't find anyone close to me that had a 991tt with tech art . Gonna try to research a bit more. thx

Old 07-24-2014, 04:22 PM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TC M3
You are right man, I only drove the one with H&R and liked it a lot ! Couldn't find anyone close to me that had a 991tt with tech art . Gonna try to research a bit more. thx

Curious what you ended up doing and why. I've just ordered Techart over H&R springs because I was told it's the better ride. Love any feedback from real experience.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Former Vendor
need4speedmotors has a spectacular aura aboutneed4speedmotors has a spectacular aura about
H&r!

Old 07-24-2014, 07:39 PM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by need4speedmotors
H&r!

And the why???

Old 07-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Curious what you ended up doing and why. I've just ordered Techart over H&R springs because I was told it's the better ride. Love any feedback from real experience.
Well tomorrow you should be able to share some insight yourself haha

Old 07-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Well tomorrow you should be able to share some insight yourself haha
Can't wait!!!

Old 07-29-2014, 08:51 PM
MLA
MLA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Can't wait!!!
You're gonna love it CPIGUY!

Old 08-04-2014, 05:55 PM
99MO is on a distinguished road
I too will be in the same predicament. My only concern is i am from London UK and our roads are not as friendly as you guys in the states.

the idea i had was lower the car on H&R springs by 1.1 inches and than go with 21" wheels, would this bring the height of the front bumper to the ground back to stock as ive gone down an inch buy right back up with the wheels. sorry if i sound dumb kinda a noob to this

Old 09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Scarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the rough
Just curious if anyone has further feedback on these springs.

Really don't want to lose too much of the comfort, and really don't want a bouncy car either. ( I know I'm hard to please, just ask my wife )

Scar

Old 09-03-2014, 01:52 AM
OllyTTS is on a distinguished road
I have just ordered Techart springs, although I have been told that H&R make the springs for Techart

Old 09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Love my Techart springs!!!

Old 09-04-2014, 04:26 AM
Scarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the rough
Could you give us some feedback CPIGUY, is the ride much different to stock? Any pictures of the new ride height? Does the car feel bouncy or floaty at all?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Scar

Old 09-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Scarafin
Could you give us some feedback CPIGUY, is the ride much different to stock? Any pictures of the new ride height? Does the car feel bouncy or floaty at all?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Scar
Unfortunately I haven't had time to shoot pictures. I hope to over the next couple of weeks. As far as how the Techart springs perform, I can honestly saw that I don't notice any difference from stock, aside from the look of course.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Final decision H&R or Techart springs