991 turbo S cobb stage 2 vs PP-Performance 991 turbo world record car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
991turbo991 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 991 turbo S cobb stage 2 vs PP-Performance 991 turbo world record car

---

---

--

Last edited by 991turbo991; 09-19-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:47 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Videos doesn't work

Old 09-16-2015, 06:38 AM
Racing is on a distinguished road
Smile

Originally Posted by 991turbo991
991 turbo S stage 2 cobb (red car) vs 991 turbo PP-performance world record car ( white car )

991 turbo s stage 2 full bolts on + cobb (tuned in gulf performance tuned by mathia) red car

991 turbo Full bolts on - meth - upgraded turbo 9.6@229 kmh white car

mclaren 12c (650s gear upgrade + 650s tune )

race was rolling from gear 2

4 runs always the cobb car wons over 991 pp-performance car

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36y9n4

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36ya2i
First of all the pp-performance car it have stock turbo and without meth as what you say and in the pp-performance car to passenger and the red one passenger if you see you car it fast i think you live in uae you can call pp-performance company it test to make clear video it know which it fast the red or the white

Old 09-16-2015, 06:53 AM
UAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Racing
First of all the pp-performance car it have stock turbo and without meth as what you say and in the pp-performance car to passenger and the red one passenger if you see you car it fast i think you live in uae you can call pp-performance company it test to make clear video it know which it fast the red or the white
Let me make one thing clear to you since you're calling all my friends yelling and threatening to "find" me and "race" me; I am the owner the red car here, I do not really care who's faster, I've already told the white car owner this as he's also my friend.

What happened here is I've wanted to run my car against the Mclaren, who's also a dear friend, and the white car joined in the test on their own. Whether he lost or won doesn't really matter to me atleast, but it seems like it hurt alot of your pride.

After the white car came out last twice he asked to run with me. Again.. "HE" asked to run "ME", from 50. So I gave him that, and we ran, and guess what? Same result. To me it still didn't matter who's ahead, I'm just happy how my car performed against the quicker Mclaren.

Furthermore, I'm not interested in racing you or your cars, I do not have the time for the likes of you, and I'm not gaining anything by streetracing you.

If one of your cars lost a race, go fix it instead of calling people and making childish threats.

-Hamad

Old 09-16-2015, 06:57 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Sounds badass, congrats. I just wish the videos were active

Old 09-16-2015, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by UAE991
Let me make one thing clear to you since you're calling all my friends yelling and threatening to "find" me and "race" me; I am the owner the red car here, I do not really care who's faster, I've already told the white car owner this as he's also my friend.

What happened here is I've wanted to run my car against the Mclaren, who's also a dear friend, and the white car joined in the test on their own. Whether he lost or won doesn't really matter to me atleast, but it seems like it hurt alot of your pride.

After the white car came out last twice he asked to run with me. Again.. "HE" asked to run "ME", from 50. So I gave him that, and we ran, and guess what? Same result. To me it still didn't matter who's ahead, I'm just happy how my car performed against the quicker Mclaren.

Furthermore, I'm not interested in racing you or your cars, I do not have the time for the likes of you, and I'm not gaining anything by streetracing you.

If one of your cars lost a race, go fix it instead of calling people and making childish threats.

-Hamad
Hello hamad
About the childish things that you said, its clear to all who is the child by uploading a friendly test video and write wrong info about the white Porsche (and the Porsche was over weight by two persons including their baggage vs you were alone without any additional weight). any how if your car is fast (as you claim) i wish you form my heart all the best in the next test or to break PP Performance record at yas drag race strip if you "trust" your car and please write correct information next time ^_^ ^_^

Saif

Old 09-16-2015, 07:50 AM
UAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Racing
Hello hamad
About the childish things that you said, its clear to all who is the child by uploading a friendly test video and write wrong info about the white Porsche (and the Porsche was over weight by two persons including their baggage vs you were alone without any additional weight). any how if your car is fast (as you claim) i wish you form my heart all the best in the next test or to break PP Performance record at yas drag race strip if you "trust" your car and please write correct information next time ^_^ ^_^

Saif
Did you not understand anything I wrote?

I said I wasn't interested in racing you as I have nothing to gain.

And are you blind? Where does it say that I posted the video?

I'm responding here because you and PP-Performance called the Mclaren owner who's a dear friend to me and started threatening him. As a globally known performance garage to me that is a childish move. quote: "We'll drag him from his house and make him race us"

Your boss even said he'll crash my car if he saw me on the street lol...

If I was gonna post a race I'd post it from one of the 3 GoPros I have in the car, in HD. Not some phone-made vertical 15second video.

-Hamad

Old 09-16-2015, 08:31 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Your car is moving mashallah. Any side videos you have with the Mclaren?
How do you stand with a stock 650 s from 40-180?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
Your car is moving mashallah. Any side videos you have with the Mclaren?
How do you stand with a stock 650 s from 40-180?
I haven't tried against a 650s yet, but I believe for a fact that this 12c is faster than a 650s due to it having the 650s Gearbox and the factory tune.

He was about 1/2 a car ahead of me here.

I think it'll be really close between me and a 650s. From 40 to 180 I'll probably be ahead, but beyond that he'll catch up at around 270+~

-Hamad

Old 09-16-2015, 08:45 AM
mclaren12cc is on a distinguished road
im the mclaren owner .. by the way the mclaren was stock and i was ahead by more than 2 cars lengths ,, .. all facts above is buli**** .. if u wish for re test im ready anytime with 3d recording..

Old 09-16-2015, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by mclaren12cc
im the mclaren owner .. by the way the mclaren was stock and i was ahead by more than 2 cars lengths ,, .. all facts above is buli**** .. if u wish for re test im ready anytime with 3d recording..
Lol... Nice try. That person has much higher standards than you to be posting with this broken english.

Also he'd never "challenge" me for a re-test. We raced more than 5 times already. And everytime I change something in my car I'd go to him to see results.

-Hamad

Last edited by UAE991; 09-16-2015 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:53 AM
Did you not understand anything I wrote?

I said I wasn't interested in racing you as I have nothing to gain.

And are you blind? Where does it say that I posted the video?

I'm responding here because you and PP-Performance called the Mclaren owner who's a dear friend to me and started threatening him. As a globally known performance garage to me that is a childish move. quote: "We'll drag him from his house and make him race us"

Your boss even said he'll crash my car if he saw me on the street lol...Thank you for clarifying the matter Hamad. I was commenting on the title of the thread and the content.

If I was gonna post a race I'd post it from one of the 3 GoPros I have in the car, in HD. Not some phone-made vertical 15second video.

-Hamad
Thank you for clarifying the matter Hamad. I was commenting on the title of the thread and the content.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
I haven't tried against a 650s yet, but I believe for a fact that this 12c is faster than a 650s due to it having the 650s Gearbox and the factory tune.

He was about 1/2 a car ahead of me here.

I think it'll be really close between me and a 650s. From 40 to 180 I'll probably be ahead, but beyond that he'll catch up at around 270+~

-Hamad
Even if the car was 3 cars ahead of you. That is still very respectable but being only half a car length is certainly an achievement. These Mclarens
from a roll are stupid fast. By the way, why not get a set of intercoolers?
In our weather it will be such a huge benefit.

Old 09-16-2015, 01:10 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
This is good stuff... Hey Mitch you have to go more offen to UAE and put your magic on the P-cars

OP please post videos of the race... I have a Friend with a 12C and he did 157 in the 1/2 mile, The Turbo S Stock did 155, so with your mods is a easy win

Old 09-16-2015, 01:58 PM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
When I joined this board, I expected a higher class of members, not the trash / mud slinging trolls like I see posting in this thread.

Take it to the track and stay off the streets...and go post your inflammatory comments on the Viper boards or something.

The rest of us here don't really care about your juvenile bantering...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 turbo S cobb stage 2 vs PP-Performance 991 turbo world record car